Reasons to be Cheerful

Saturdays.

They're fucking excellent when you're off work aren't they?

Wake up when you want, get the bacon and eggs and a cup of tea on. Get the coupon picked. Watch football literally all day until around half 6. Get a crate of beer and get absolute mad wi it.

I've already tucked into my rolls and now I'm just waiting on finishing my tea before my visit to Ladbrokes.

Sundays are better. Has they are the day of rest.

Found a pub in Brno last night, where you pour your own beer. So basically you get a glass and drink away to your hearts content. Plus it keeps a scoreboard of it.

At essentially £1 a pint for top notch Czech beer. Me thinks me and the guys I'm with will be going back tonight an draining the barrell. :lol:

See, this sounds like a nice twist, but it's more likely to be worse, as British people refuse to accept that a good beer should come with a huge head on it.

See, this sounds like a nice twist, but it's more likely to be worse, as British people refuse to accept that a good beer should come with a huge head on it.

Working in a pub I was taken aback initially by the size of the head on the beers. However I'll admit I've grown accustom to it very quickly and actually like it. Still they could serve any size of head and the beer would be infinitely better than we get here.

Made my proper return to fives tonight after a lengthy absence and felt I done myself justice. Scored a curling stunner, a cheeky wee flick and i very nearly caught their goalie out from the edge of my own box.

I'm pleased that I don't seem to have lost my touch. Now just to shed the bit of weight I've accumulated from 2 years of uni partying and raise my fitness, then I'll be jammin :)

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/the-35-best-times-someone-on-facebook-thought-the-onion-was-real/

Some of these are fucking gold.

I even had one on my FB feed with someone posted a satirical article about Sarah Palin.

The one where folk think Nick Cage is a man inside a costume is tremendous!

Made my proper return to fives tonight after a lengthy absence and felt I done myself justice. Scored a curling stunner, a cheeky wee flick and i very nearly caught their goalie out from the edge of my own box.

I'm pleased that I don't seem to have lost my touch. Now just to shed the bit of weight I've accumulated from 2 years of uni partying and raise my fitness, then I'll be jammin  :)

What?! You can't score in your own half.

Was a game with friends, not a league game or anything like that.

Is that a genuine rule though?! That's a bit pish then!  :lol:

I play with guys on here, "as friends", and we don't allow it. Just always assumed it was an actual rule.

London on wednesday for the fitbaw and then ibiza for three nights. Lovely

You couldn't nip in to Peru, a wee message for me, could you?

My wife is now genuinely panicking about me going because of that story. Silly woman