Reasons to be Cheerful

Moved from glasgow city centre to the west end on saturday and went for a job interview on friday for a lower level job than im currently in but with more hours that would bring my wage to about the same that is also much closer to home than the 3.5 hours or so I'd be travelling to East Kilbride by bus every day that I would be doing now that I dont live in city centre.

Interview went well, and I got an email from the area manager asking me to come for an interview with her the next day to discuss supervisor roles (incidentally the time of the interview was just at the right time for me getting to avoid having to get everytjing set for the removal men coming that day so I got to leave all that to my girlfriend which swells my heart with joy).

Went for the interview on the saturday, and that interview went well aswell. Discussed the supervisor role etc which is basically my role in my current job.

Got a call later that day offering me an assistant manager's job despite it not being discussed once in the interview. :)

So not only am I closer to home and with a considerable wage rise, but I absolutely hate my current job and the people there and have been unmotivated, wanting to leave and been on complete autopilot for months. Getting that new job and moving into the new flat on the same day feels like a fresh start and I cant wait.

Moved from glasgow city centre to the west end on saturday and went for a job interview on friday for a lower level job than im currently in but with more hours that would bring my wage to about the same that is also much closer to home than the 3.5 hours or so I'd be travelling to East Kilbride by bus every day that I would be doing now that I dont live in city centre.

Interview went well, and I got an email from the area manager asking me to come for an interview with her the next day to discuss supervisor roles (incidentally the time of the interview was just at the right time for me getting to avoid having to get everytjing set for the removal men coming that day so I got to leave all that to my girlfriend which swells my heart with joy).

Went for the interview on the saturday, and that interview went well aswell. Discussed the supervisor role etc which is basically my role in my current job.

Got a call later that day offering me an assistant manager's job despite it not being discussed once in the interview. :)

So not only am I closer to home and with a considerable wage rise, but I absolutely hate my current job and the people there and have been unmotivated, wanting to leave and been on complete autopilot for months. Getting that new job and moving into the new flat on the same day feels like a fresh start and I cant wait.

Damn that sounds suh weet! Job situation anyway!!

Nah we were moving from our small one bedroom flat in the city centre that cost £450 a month to a much bigger one bedroom flat in the west end that her dad owns and is giving to us for only £300 a month, so no chance is she getting kicked out when there's bargains like that available in my life :P