Reasons to be Cheerful

Very contradictory to my PTTGOYN the other day (late bus > missing connection by seconds), but when a bus is running late, allowing you to just catch that in the nick of time rather than waiting 40 mins for the one you were planning on getting.

Added bonus: Turns out Megabus accept last minute payment to the driver, saving me getting the train which would have cost me £20 more. All even and better off. Pleasing.

Oh, and I got a Stephen's steak bridie and fudge doughnut earlier on today. Extra pleasing

Probably best not to have those pints before you drive.

I know a guy who lost his license for the 3rd time for drink driving. He's from New Cumnock but worked in and around Ayr. I asked him what he was going to do since he had lost his license. His reply was "Stick to the back roads".

Some folk never learn.

I can drive again today after a year of not being able to due to having a b*****d epileptic seizure. ???????? ???? ????

Nice.

I can't seem to go four months without having one, usually because I lose routine on e.g. away days and forget to take my medication. Not seen a GP or neurologist in over a yeae

Nice.

I can't seem to go four months without having one, usually because I lose routine on e.g. away days and forget to take my medication. Not seen a GP or neurologist in over a yeae

Sorry to hear that. I've only had 2 and since the last one I've taken the medication religiously and had no bother at all.