Reasons to be Cheerful

Probably best not to have those pints before you drive.

I know a guy who lost his license for the 3rd time for drink driving. He's from New Cumnock but worked in and around Ayr. I asked him what he was going to do since he had lost his license. His reply was "Stick to the back roads".

Some folk never learn.

I can drive again today after a year of not being able to due to having a b*****d epileptic seizure. ???????? ???? ????

Nice.

I can't seem to go four months without having one, usually because I lose routine on e.g. away days and forget to take my medication. Not seen a GP or neurologist in over a yeae

Nice.

I can't seem to go four months without having one, usually because I lose routine on e.g. away days and forget to take my medication. Not seen a GP or neurologist in over a yeae

Sorry to hear that. I've only had 2 and since the last one I've taken the medication religiously and had no bother at all.

If you're driving a 7.5t just now you'll have to do 5 x 7hr courses before September. Also, like most companies paying for it, they'll probably have you doing it in your own time at the weekend.

CPC is an absolute waste of time cash cow. You need to do 5 x 1hr sessions over 5 years but you can do the same course each time. Pointless scam.

"Pointless scam" is spot-on. I'm self-employed so had to pay for it myself.

Sitting in a classroom as some droning clown tries desperately to drag 7 hours out of a module that had absolutely no relevance to what I do for a living.

Still, at least I got to show my shiny new card to VOSA.