Reasons to be Cheerful

Nice one! That is a reason to be cheerful! :D

I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. I'll be in the away end with the Belgians, who are brilliant. Arsenal are also the English team I've always had a soft spot for. Add London into the mix and it's a win win situation.

Spent the weekend in Manchester for a big family reunion / party and came home to the house spotless as we had the cleaner go in and do a spring clean while we were away.

A cleaner?! You've changed man. You've changed.

A cleaner?! You've changed man. You've changed.

It's not a recent thing, we've had one on and off for years now. Used to get her to come in once a week, nowadays we get her to come in just now and again to do a big thorough job of all the stuff we never get round to like cleaning the sofas or moving the appliances and furniture to clean behind them, or the skirtings etc. Basically I'm a lazy b*****d, so no change there.

It's not a recent thing, we've had one on and off for years now. Used to get her to come in once a week, nowadays we get her to come in just now and again to do a big thorough job of all the stuff we never get round to like cleaning the sofas or moving the appliances and furniture to clean behind them, or the skirtings etc. Basically I'm a lazy b*****d, so no change there.

I feel like I don't even know you.

One of my friends from school used to have a cleaner. His Mum was so embarrassed by the mess of their house that she used to clean a bit before the cleaner arrived. So, yeah.

I feel like I don't even know you.

One of my friends from school used to have a cleaner. His Mum was so embarrassed by the mess of their house that she used to clean a bit before the cleaner arrived. So, yeah.

Aye a cleaner is really only there to do the standard stuff you don't have time to get to, not to tidy up your mess and clean filth. People with manky houses are scumbags. If your house is so manky that you're embarassed to show people then you probably need to reassess your life.

Aye a cleaner is really only there to do the standard stuff you don't have time to get to, not to tidy up your mess and clean filth. People with manky houses are scumbags. If your house is so manky that you're embarassed to show people then you probably need to reassess your life.

Have you done this, Pete? Have you reassessed your life since the cleaner came into it?

More times than I care to count, but none were related to hiring the cleaner. I'd estimate that we've been using her on and off for about 6 years.

We've got a cleaner that comes in once a week. £25 for 3 hours is more than worth it in my opinion as it means we don't have to do it. Also it means we keep the place tidier so we don't have to clear up before the come in.

Was pretty broke 24 hours ago and a bit worried I'd not be able to leave the house for the next week and a half, but got a few decent tips in work yesterday and got paid by SAAS this morning. I have absolutely no idea why people complain about SAAS. I applied a week before my course started, so a month now, and that's it all sorted. Heard that some people don't start getting paid until December and they're on the phone to them every other day.

We've got a cleaner that comes in once a week. £25 for 3 hours is more than worth it in my opinion as it means we don't have to do it. Also it means we keep the place tidier so we don't have to clear up before the come in.

Yes, but everyone expects you to be the type who has a cleaner, because you live in the country and play golf with your bourgeouis chums. Class traitor.

Yes, but everyone expects you to be the type who has a cleaner, because you live in the country and play golf with your bourgeouis chums. Class traitor.

You left out fabulously wealthy.

I have a big "No Thanks" banner prominently displayed on my land surrounded by claymore mines. It's immensely satisfying listening to the dull thuds as they go off at night as another grubby little Nationalist gambles and loses.