Reasons to be Cheerful

You left out fabulously wealthy.

I have a big "No Thanks" banner prominently displayed on my land surrounded by claymore mines. It's immensely satisfying listening to the dull thuds as they go off at night as another grubby little Nationalist gambles and loses.

If anything you should be applauded. Top ho, sir!

The never-fucking-endum is nearly over. :-D

Made the mistake of paying attention from the start. Nobody has said anything new for months. Can't wait for it to be over either way. A change in the framework of the debate will be most welcome either way.

Beaten to it!

Thank f£ck it's coming to an end. I'm fed up of the p£sh from Yes voters such as "you're not a true Scot if you vote no" and p£sh from No voters such as "you don't have a hope of surviving if you go it alone"

Get tae f&ck the both of you. It's no one elses business what I think. I'm not in your face about my views, so get outa my face with your views!

(Could just as easily been placed in the PTTGOYN topic!)

The never-fucking-endum is nearly over. :-D

Made the mistake of paying attention from the start. Nobody has said anything new for months. Can't wait for it to be over either way. A change in the framework of the debate will be most welcome either way.

Beaten to it!

Thank f£ck it's coming to an end. I'm fed up of the p£sh from Yes voters such as "you're not a true Scot if you vote no" and p£sh from No voters such as "you don't have a hope of surviving if you go it alone"

Get tae f&ck the both of you. It's no one elses business what I think. I'm not in your face about my views, so get outa my face with your views!

(Could just as easily been placed in the PTTGOYN topic!)

It certainly will not come to an end.

If you think that both parties have been a seething mess so far, just wait for the post mortem.

It certainly will not come to an end.

If you think that both parties have been a seething mess so far, just wait for the post mortem.

I really don't know what will happen in the next few days. Some folk seem to think if it's a no, there will be protests and sh@t. But in all honesty I think by this time next week everything will be back to normal. We weren't at each others throats before we were given a date for a referendum and it wasn't as if 40% of the country were marching and protesting for a date to be set. Folk have only became verbal and 'passionate' since the date was set. Some folk are way over the top on the yes side, aggresive at times as well, but I'm pretty confident should it be a No vote then these type of people will spend a couple of days spouting p&sh on facebook before fading back into obscurity.

I really don't know what will happen in the next few days. Some folk seem to think if it's a no, there will be protests and sh@t. But in all honesty I think by this time next week everything will be back to normal. We weren't at each others throats before we were given a date for a referendum and it wasn't as if 40% of the country were marching and protesting for a date to be set. Folk have only became verbal and 'passionate' since the date was set. Some folk are way over the top on the yes side, aggresive at times as well, but I'm pretty confident should it be a No vote then these type of people will spend a couple of days spouting p&sh on facebook before fading back into obscurity.

And the no side aren't? To be honest, I've only seen disgusting behaviour from no voters but I wouldn't go so far as to claim that it's only no voters that behave that way.

I think there's the potential to be problems for a few weeks whichever way the vote goes. There's wankers on either side of the debate so while I hope everyone just picks up their ball, goes home and gets on with it, I am a bit wary of what the next couple of weeks will be like.

Never mind, come 3 oclock on Saturday we'll have plenty other reasons to be calling each other c***s.

I was thinking this the other day. Come Saturday I genuinely won't care anymore. I'll be shouting at McGlynn to come back and shouting at Liam Fox when he misplaces his 24th pass of the game and the referendum won't pass my mind.

And the no side aren't? To be honest, I've only seen disgusting behaviour from no voters but I wouldn't go so far as to claim that it's only no voters that behave that way.

I think both have had numpties on either side, but from what I've witnessed the aggression has come mainly from the Yes camp. I was watching some debate thing the other night and turned it off after 10 minutes. The room was split with yes on one side and no on the other and in the time I watched it every time a No voter voiced their opinion they were heckled by those from the Yes side. The same thing was happening in last night's discussion on channel 4.

I'm not on either side and as a result won't be voting, but the way some Yes voters have conducted themselves has been pretty embarassing at times.

I think both have had numpties on either side, but from what I've witnessed the aggression has come mainly from the Yes camp. I was watching some debate thing the other night and turned it off after 10 minutes. The room was split with yes on one side and no on the other and in the time I watched it every time a No voter voiced their opinion they were heckled by those from the Yes side. The same thing was happening in last night's discussion on channel 4.

I'm not on either side and as a result won't be voting, but the way some Yes voters have conducted themselves has been pretty embarassing at times.

Right outside my flat, I witnessed No campaigners making a nuisance of themselves, shouts of "wankers!" and vandalism, spray painting "NAW" across a sign and putting their stickers on anything that wasn't moving. There certainly are dicks on both sides but I think it just depends where you are as to what side you'll see acting like dicks. I've been hearing that in Edinburgh today it's been Yes voters abusing No voters.