Reasons to be Cheerful

29 pairs of shoes isn't bad, by all accounts. I reckon Lyn-Marie has upwards of 50 pairs, easily. She's got some that she bought quite literally years ago that have yet to be worn.

29 pairs of shoes isn't bad, by all accounts. I reckon Lyn-Marie has upwards of 50 pairs, easily. She's got some that she bought quite literally years ago that have yet to be worn.

my wife was on 87 pairs last I counted, just tragic

In maybe the saddest moment of my life, I have just catalogued every single light fitting in the house, what type of bulb they take and how many, and ordered an entire set of spare bulbs for the house. Just going to keep them in a box.

I've also just organised our shoe cupboard. My wife has 29 pairs of shoes, I have 7. Worryingly I seem to have lost a pair of Adidas Super Samba.

#prayforgazssupersambas

The much more widespread introduction of sockets for your mobile phone charger on express coaches. That and toilets to spew in if you're (rather stupidly) travelling the length of the country feeling incredibly hungover. :rolleyes::mellow:

The much more widespread introduction of sockets for your mobile phone charger on express coaches. That and toilets to spew in if you're (rather stupidly) travelling the length of the country feeling incredibly hungover. :rolleyes::mellow:

On the last day of the season i didn't even mange Kilmarnock to Edinburgh without spewing :unsure:

On the last day of the season i didn't even mange Kilmarnock to Edinburgh without spewing :unsure:

Yesterday I managed to spew passing Brechin, Hamilton and Lesmahagow. Felt a bit rough in the morning but nothing too bad I thought. Then the bus to Glasgow started moving...

Had a pub crawl in Glasgow yesterday and don't feel too rough today surprisingly. Even bumped into KnightswoodBear in one boozer, just after we'd been barred from Glasgow's underground system...

I want to hear more about this banning from the underground

I want to hear more about this banning from the underground

One of my mates punched a gate open as he felt it was taking too long to open by itself, the guard then gave chase onto the escalator and stood patiently behind us as we all went up the escalator, before telling us as we got to the top that we weren't to come back and getting onto the opposite escalator and slowly going back down again. It was a silly thing to do, of course, but made for a very funny scene.

Just sold my old cooker & tumble dryer.......someone coming for the mini beer fridge at 9pm which just leaves the fridge & marine CB Radio to shift!

Only put them on gumtree at 9pm last night!

ETA: Someone coming for the fridge now! :D

Anyone after a CB Radio?!

Edited by sjc

I think I started a CB thread some time back in here.

It got about 4 replies.

I think you're wasting your time here, rubber sucky*.

ETA ducky (fucking iPhone, honest)

I suspected P&B wouldn't provide the specific demographic for landing a sale! :P

Just sold the fridge though & someones coming for the beer fridge later! £305 up on the day :)

Just sold my old cooker & tumble dryer.......someone coming for the mini beer fridge at 9pm which just leaves the fridge & marine CB Radio to shift!

Only put them on gumtree at 9pm last night!

ETA: Someone coming for the fridge now! :D

Anyone after a CB Radio?!

Give it to the tramps that live in the car near you.