Reasons to be Cheerful

Payed for a meal yesterday, and saw that the money came out of my account like expected. Checked my bank account this morning to see the money was refunded for some reason; brilliant.

It won't be refunded. It'll come out again properly. I can't remember the full explanation behind it but that's just how debit cards work.

The first amount is a checksum, reserved by the bank to make sure you had enough money to pay for whatever you bought. It's usually refunded within a day and then the actual amount comes out when the merchant takes their payment a couple of days later.

Made £50 in tips tonight despite doing relatively little, it's payday and I'm not working all weekend*. AND I'm not going to the Thistle game on Saturday.

*I was originally working Saturday but was told I don't have to, which is the best news ever considering it's a Rangers function of some variety and there's also orange walks on Saturday I think, so they'll all be bevvied from early. I'm also not working on March 13th which is a British Legion function. Delighted. Last year, it was the worst shift I've ever had to work, with red-faced **** belting out sectarian songs on top of tables.

Made £50 in tips tonight despite doing relatively little, it's payday and I'm not working all weekend*. AND I'm not going to the Thistle game on Saturday.

*I was originally working Saturday but was told I don't have to, which is the best news ever considering it's a Rangers function of some variety and there's also orange walks on Saturday I think, so they'll all be bevvied from early. I'm also not working on March 13th which is a British Legion function. Delighted. Last year, it was the worst shift I've ever had to work, with red-faced **** belting out sectarian songs on top of tables.

Is that the Thistle hotel m8? Apparently the owner of the Louden Tavern has arranged a wee bash according to my Facebook mole*

*Richard Gough ;)

To be fair, if it was an overdraft frittered away and not a loan for a car or that, then you placed your balls in their hands.

Congratulations on getting them back though.

It was all frittered away on numerous holidays/Scotland trips and nights out. Great at the time but a nightmare when you looked at your account after them.

Sensible heed is now on though.

Just need to make sure I don't crash my car or something now

Is that the Thistle hotel m8? Apparently the owner of the Louden Tavern has arranged a wee bash according to my Facebook mole*

*Richard Gough ;)

The very one. I couldn't remember the name of the host. Genuinely full of some of the worstcunts about.