Reasons to be Cheerful

Maybe later. I'm currently listening to a diatribe on how it "must be pure shite being a member of ISIS" because they don't get holidays and that so they've got nothing to look forward to. :huh:

Girls just stay at home admiring their new fridges and microwaves in rent free apartments apparently. And they get to shag beardy boys when they get back from decapitation duties.

Girls just stay at home admiring their new fridges and microwaves in rent free apartments apparently. And they get to shag beardy boys when they get back from decapitation duties.

Gives them something to hang on to.

Just the two days of work this week (tomorrow and Friday, events on both days otherwise I would have taken the full week), and off to see Noel Gallagher in Belfast in between.

Buzzing!

MBNA have sent me a cheque for £600 for a PPI claim I made in 2012 that they initially rejected. This PPI thing is fucking magic, I've had nearly £3000 back now after doing nothing more than firing off a few letters and questionnaires.

Really?

Where's the questionnaires? :lol:

Really?

Where's the questionnaires? :lol:

Your bank will have a PPI claims section. Tell them you have have concerns about loans/credit cards you had and they'll send you the forms. You'll need to do a bit of digging and get account numbers but once you get it all they seem to just throw money at you to go away.

Don't go with any of these companies that do it for you and take half your cash

MBNA have sent me a cheque for £600 for a PPI claim I made in 2012 that they initially rejected. This PPI thing is fucking magic, I've had nearly £3000 back now after doing nothing more than firing off a few letters and questionnaires.

I filled in a questionnaire once, I'm still banned from that cinema.

I've had nearly £8K back, mostly from MBNA.

RBS are c*nts and denied any liability. TBF they may be right, I just fired off letters to every financial institution I had dealt with over the past 15 years or so.

Definitely worth it, but as you say, do it all yourself

Your bank will have a PPI claims section. Tell them you have have concerns about loans/credit cards you had and they'll send you the forms. You'll need to do a bit of digging and get account numbers but once you get it all they seem to just throw money at you to go away.

Cheers! Think I'll struggle though as I don't have a credit card and have never taken out a loan (apart from my overdraft which is sort of different is it not?)

Doubt I'd be due any :(

:D I hate that jacket.

I bet Mrs M deliberately placed the curry sauce so Adam would get it all over his jacket. And then she'll say that the dry cleaner couldn't get the stain out so she gave it to charity Edited by Swarley

PPI might soon be finished as maybe most folk with a claim will have done so.

There is a new kid on the block though. I heard the other day there that back in the day a few years back, when I had a fair few quid in the bank, they upgraded my account to gold level, then platinum level (think it was just the colour of the cards and the credit limit available) without me asking them to do it. Apparently I had to pay a fee every month for the privilege. It never bothered me at the time but it is now said that the upgrade was miss sold. Seemingly I can now claim back all the fees that I paid over the years. Don't know how much it could be but might as well give it a go seeing as I never got any PPI due to a small error in judgement.

I bet Mrs M deliberately placed the curry sauce so Adam would get it all over his jacket. And then she'll say that the dry cleaner couldn't get the stain out so she gave it to charity

I wasn't even there! He's just a clumsy sod.