Reasons to be Cheerful

DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!!

I've shat 1lb before. Sadly enough I weighed myself once right before I took a dump. So add this info. with the news of the scales and in actual fact you've possibly only lost 1lb. And, as I love to say to the arsehole wimen dieters at my work if they claim to have lost 1lb - "Big deal, I've shit a lb!"

:P

How's that even possible without walking 10 miles every day on a 1000 calorie per day diet? :huh:

I've noticed that I can lose 3lb within 30 secs using electronic scales btw. Not just a problem with mine I've noticed.

It's possible. I can fluctuate between 142-148lbs in a week if I start off with a strict diet for the first few days and then just eat shite up until Saturday. I could then drop to 145 (my ideal weight) by drinking a lot of water, going for a wee jog and walk for around half an hour.

I'll hasten to add that drinking water strips a hell of a lot of weight off you, and so does going to bed earlier.

Some mornings I can wake up 3lbs lighter than I was when I went to sleep. It's brilliant.

I've shat 1lb before. Sadly enough I weighed myself once right before I took a dump. So add this info. with the news of the scales and in actual fact you've possibly only lost 1lb. And, as I love to say to the arsehole wimen dieters at my work if they claim to have lost 1lb - "Big deal, I've shit a lb!"

:P

f**k the pair of you. I'm away to eat a big tobelerone and have a cry w**k. HAPPY?

And I used the old fashioned analogue scales in the bathroom too, ya pair of c***s.

How the f**k do folk have an "ideal weight" to the exact lb? :unsure:

I'm a 5ft9 male, I'm going by my BMI measurement; even if it's a slightly flawed scale, it's better to have a target weight and try and stick to it in my opinion. 145lbs is 21.4 or something like that in the BMI.

Aye, just take regular exercise, have a reasonably varied diet and you won't be a fat mess.

Maybe I'm just lucky but no need for of this target weight pish or regular weighing of yourself, imo.

Whatever floats your boat; it provides me with a goal each week, and it keeps me focused. We can agree to disagree.

I booked an dentist appointment for the first time in years.

My teeth are in decent nick but thought i had better get them checked out as i haven't been since Dr Castro (actual name) ripped my gum pulling out a wisdom tooth that was growing in wonky.

Step 1 in getting over the fear. I might be lying in a ball outside the surgery prior to the appointment though.

Whatever floats your boat; it provides me with a goal each week, and it keeps me focused. We can agree to disagree.

Fair enough, each to their own. If you struggle with your weight and this helps it's perhaps useful, I just couldn't be hooped

Aye, just take regular exercise, have a reasonably varied diet and you won't be a fat mess.

Maybe I'm just lucky but no need for of this target weight pish or regular weighing of yourself, imo.

I weigh myself on the pallet trucks in work every so often, mainly just to see the seethe on all the fat b*****ds faces when I step on and "55KG" rocks up on the display.

Are you 8 years old or something? That's about 8 1/2 stone!

:lol:

My last girlfriend, size 6 and about 5ft 9 weighed just over 8 stone.

The Moonster must be an anorexic wee b*****d, or a dwarf.

Eta: or a wummin

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Are you 8 years old or something? That's about 8 1/2 stone!

I'm 26 but aye, I'm pretty small. Last year I was actually under 8 stone when I was going through depression so I'm glad to be up at a slightly healthier 8 and a half stone. Had no idea what my ideal weight should be so I had a wee check there and I should be in the 130lbs region, 8 and a half stone is around 121 so a wee bit to go yet.

All of the above at the weekends.

Head to Newcastle hear they have work for folk like you there ;)

I'm 6ft 1.f Skinniest I got was 10 stone 1, I don't think I could've been any lighter than that I was like fucking skeletor.

Was also in a position where I was trying to put weight on. It's a lot of fun overeating, enjoy. :P