Reasons to be Cheerful

I had a job interview 10 days ago. They offered me the job there and then. We had a chat about references and the PVG and she told me that these things normally take about 4 weeks and she'd be in touch. My disclosure came in this morning, my references are in, my registration with the NMC is live. Just one more week to go and I can finally start work and the last five years will have meant something!

My wife is feeling much better after operation last week :thumsup2

I still get the bed to myself as well ^_^

Glad to hear that she's on the mend keith. My wife had major surgery on her foot a year and a half ago, had her tendons re-aligned and her arch rebuilt. Enjoy the butler duties mate, it'll keep you fit!!

So what is the cause?

Not sure yet. Still awaiting liver/kidney function results but my red cell counts et al are all within range......it surely can't just be down to giving up crisps & chocolate can it?

Got a job in a new department at work, and I wee payrise.

I don't know how I done it either.

Well in, I've just completed my SVQ today which my boss says will help me push up the pay scales, got my HNC and 6 years in the job now, heading towards my 1st ever proper good wage this year.

Canna wait for it.