Reasons to be Cheerful

Sorry mate, you're not on the list! :P

Edit to add: since he is technically still a tourist we've plumped for the Opera Bar in Circular Quay. Mainly because it's central to everyone! We might have to find an indoor venue after schooner #1 as it's bloody freezing here at the moment.

Nae worries ordered my own post-44974-14364366360603_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on becoming a grandad mate but that pint looks like a liquidised placenta, wtf...?

Cheers, it tasted fine but will to bow to your expertise on liquidised afterbirth.

I have had my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old niece since 9am - My house now looks like a tornado passed through it.

My nipper has pulled all his toys into the living room and scattered them everywhere, then tormented the dogs and has now tired himself out. I've just stepped on a Mega Blok in bare feet.

This is my first weekend off without using holidays for nearly 2 years. Glad to see the back of student shifts.

I've not had to work a full weekend in 3 months. Now I work 9-1 every 3rd Saturday. Godsend I tell you.

Carpet with a toddler. Brave man!

We have carpet, its light coloured.

In her infinite wisdom she wanted to replace the 'cold in winter' leather suite with a fabric one.

I almost had a hernia laughing

I've not had to work a full weekend in 3 months. Now I work 9-1 every 3rd Saturday. Godsend I tell you.

I'm 1 day every second weekend (I make it a Sunday so I can spend my Saturday afternoon getting verbally abused by Perth's amateur footballers), but that's a big improvement from 1 day every weekend.