Reasons to be Cheerful

If you don't mind me asking in Facebook-fashion:

Oh no what's up hunni? :( xxx

It's nuthin ***, dw xx

Nah, just got a cough at the moment and it's starting to piss me right off. I think my youngest brought a cold home to share with me, the little sweetheart that he is <_<

It's nuthin ***, dw xx

Nah, just got a cough at the moment and it's starting to piss me right off. I think my youngest brought a cold home to share with me, the little sweetheart that he is <_<

Nothing at all to do with all of those sick people you work with?

When sheep etc all run away away from your passing train or bus. Just makes me laugh still.

Off to the rugger today at Rugger Park.

Quite the jolly day for it, too!

(Just to blend in I've changed my name by deed poll to Finlay)

"Play up, you burly North British rugger chaps!"

As much as I like the rugby (prefer it to football, but the days out just aren't the same), the worst bit is the national anthem where folk don't belt it out but actually sing it. The slow version too.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Received a letter from the Bank of Scotland today telling me that the PPI claim I made on a Sainsburys car loan I took out 5 years ago has been successful and I'll be getting £620 from them.

The best thing about it is that they sent me the complaint questionnaire. I had no idea I even had PPI on that loan, and I paid it off early anyway.

So between the credit card stuff I chased with them a few years ago and now this, I've had over £2k back off them.

Why would you even consider going to one of these companies that take a third of anything you get back? The banks practically seem to throw cash at you if you bring it up.

Edit: and in this case, they throw cash at you without you even initiating it

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Received a letter from the Bank of Scotland today telling me that the PPI claim I made on a Sainsburys car loan I took out 5 years ago has been successful and I'll be getting £620 from them.

The best thing about it is that they sent me the complaint questionnaire. I had no idea I even had PPI on that loan, and I paid it off early anyway.

So between the credit card stuff I chased with them a few years ago and now this, I've had over £2k back off them.

Why would you even consider going to one of these companies that take a third of anything you get back? The banks practically seem to throw cash at you if you bring it up.

Edit: and in this case, they throw cash at you without you even initiating it

I trust that your largesse will extend to provide some decent headwear to an acquaintance of ours?