Reasons to be Cheerful

Chandlers is just as bad, fellamate. Get yourself along to Bar Sixty Eight and tell big Adam that Pete sent you.

Is that what used to be Singers/Whiskeys?

Chandlers is a bit of a hole, but it's been my local for as long as I've been legally drinking, so I can put up with it. The new owners seem to be improving it, from what I've heard.

Is that what used to be Singers/Whiskeys?

Chandlers is a bit of a hole, but it's been my local for as long as I've been legally drinking, so I can put up with it. The new owners seem to be improving it, from what I've heard.

Yes, it rebranded recently as a cocktail lounge. Pretty decent. I was there on opening night and have literally never had a worse hangover than afterwards.

A mate you fellate? Like a f**k buddy? Never heard it before.

P.S. None of my business obviously.

Friends with benefits.

Yes, it rebranded recently as a cocktail lounge. Pretty decent. I was there on opening night and have literally never had a worse hangover than afterwards.

A cocktail lounge in Clydebank? The Germans didn't destroy enough.

When I quit my last job I done a CM Punk :lol:

Shot down everyone and walked out. Wasn't smart or clever but was very satisfactory considering the way management and the brown-nosers spoke to everyone.

Majority of folk in my workplace were ok. Guy I worked very closely with though was the biggest fucking w****r I've ever known. Regularly caused trouble with everyone, but great worker and made the company a lot of cash so he was just left to it.

Bawbag though, we had a junction across from our office and he used to regularly scream like feck if cars didn't pull out when he thought they should have. Angry angry mental b*****d.

Still went in after I handed my notice in though.

Just because you couldn't tough it i out and had to run away crying to Switzerland, doesn't mean you get to slag the rest of us off.

I'm in the process of buying a flat in the ol' town. I need to look after my investments.

Furryboots? (roughly, obviously)

The place I'm buying is in Whitecrook. I know a few of the neighbours and it's close enough for other folk to keep an eye on it. I did look at a couple of places across from the pub you mentioned, and on Miller St just round the back, but decided to take the safer option. About the only time Whitecrook will be described in those terms.

Pretty much a toe in the water and something cheap to make a c*nt of before I buy somewhere in the West End or City Centre as part of my retirement plans.

I got into a horrible habit of going up the road with a lassie from Whitecrook. She was a friend of a friends wife and it almost became the norm that if we ended up out in the same company the two of us would slink off if we didn't get lucky elsewhere. It was almost an unspoken bond.

She was a horrible, horrible person and I don't think either of us felt particularly good about what we were up to afterwards.

Went at it like drunken, debauched monkeys right enough.

I got into a horrible habit of going up the road with a lassie from Whitecrook. She was a friend of a friends wife and it almost became the norm that if we ended up out in the same company the two of us would slink off if we didn't get lucky elsewhere. It was almost an unspoken bond.

She was a horrible, horrible person and I don't think either of us felt particularly good about what we were up to afterwards.

Went at it like drunken, debauched monkeys right enough.

YHYH.

Do you have her number? I have a friend who will be staying in Whitecrook this weekend and I'll pass it on....

YHYH.

Do you have her number? I have a friend who will be staying in Whitecrook this weekend and I'll pass it on....

Thankfully not. She tried to give me her number one morning as I was slinking out the door. No fucking way I wanted that on my phone.

Did I mention how horrible she was? And she didn't skip too many dessert courses either.

Thankfully not. She tried to give me her number one morning as I was slinking out the door. No fucking way I wanted that on my phone.

Did I mention how horrible she was? And she didn't skip too many dessert courses either.

Sounds like quite the catch.