Reasons to be Cheerful

Was wondering what to have for lunch and completely forgot about the Chinese I bought and never eat on Saturday.

It's been in the fridge so should be alright!

Just pop it out in the sun for a few hours to warm it up, it'll be fine.

Nah, we got quite a few starters, I had the spring roll and then the salt and pepper ribs then went 'can't eat any more' so the special fried rice and satay sauce went in the fridge.

Feeling fine and away to start a wee run of night shift tonight. Haven't visited the throne yet either so all good so far!

Decent outcome! Musta been the one honest Fifer that found them. You were lucky :ph34r:

My RTBC is that all I needed at the dentist today was a scale and polish :D Considering the amount of sugar I consume I almost high fived the dentist :lol: She's scale and polish daft as well so unofficially I required no work. Happy Days :)

(Karma will kick in soon enough. I'll end up losing a tooth during my game tomorrow or summit)

About to go away on holiday and also secured tickets for the Davis cup next month!

You must be about the only person who did. Site totally crashed at 7am, couldn't get near it and it apparently sold out at 7.15.

Edit: That's not to claim you didn't get tickets, more that I'm bitter I was unable to!

Edited by Adam

You must be about the only person who did. Site totally crashed at 7am, couldn't get near it and it apparently sold out at 7.15.

Edit: That's not to claim you didn't get tickets, more that I'm bitter I was unable to!

It was my maw who got them! She had the idea of joining that membership thing to get tickets on Tuesday and didn't get them and thought she had next to no chance today! She would love to see Andy but he might not even play on the sat

It was my maw who got them! She had the idea of joining that membership thing to get tickets on Tuesday and didn't get them and thought she had next to no chance today! She would love to see Andy but he might not even play on the sat

Nice one. Haven't read anything about Murray not playing the Saturday though?

Two of the guys and one of the girls in my office also tried for tickets this morning and had no joy, and Twitter was awash with folk who ended up with nothing, so you've done well!

Received a stack of payslips dated back to April today. Apparently been on emergency tax since the tax year changed and so phoned HMRC and what I'm due will be added onto my next pay. Due quite a few quid out so this will help massively.