Reasons to be Cheerful

My spice tolerance is absolutely incredible; probably due to the fact I've been brought up on Madras and vindaloo's. Will happily munch my way through a packet of bird's eye chillies for a casual snack. That Komodo dragon chilli in Tescos that went viral for being the "spiciest commercially grown chilli" is also child's play. Only chilli that's caused me pain is the Bhut Jolokia. f**k that shit.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Good stuff. North Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken is a top curry.
Aye, you're the one I have to thank, so, thanks. :D
The one from Cinnamon is delicious. Nippy as though
What's that like now? Boy in my work says its shit nowadays so I have not bothered. Tonight's one was from Shaheen.

Aye, you're the one I have to thank, so, thanks. :D

What's that like now? Boy in my work says its shit nowadays so I have not bothered. Tonight's one was from Shaheen.

The guy in your work is a silly man, I was there with 10 people recently and everyone thought their meal was impeccable.

Watching Sportscene and seeing Bert Raccoon cerebrating an Accies goal was an unexpected novelty.

Had a cracking day in #Perthshire today, playing fitba with my four year old cousin (he's ace, definite future Motherwell player), taking a picturesque country walk/drive, stuffing my face, getting a tan and watching my kid playing with his cousin. Now home in the Shire having a beer. Needed a good day after a busy few weeks and today was aces. Even won a coupon and got decent fitba results on Saturday.

My daughter just got engaged :)

Got ma hole last night after a barren spell of 6 weeks

Treat her right, son, or you'll end up at the UPS depot in a box marked 'ABU DHABI'.

Or even worse - banhammered! :o