Reasons to be Cheerful

Both gardens absolute shitholes, require weeding, sweeping, fences painted, etc etc. went out to make a start and ten minutes later it started pishing down. So instead I am going to spend the afternoon playing darts/ps3 drinking beer, and listening to sportsound, before cooking a home made lasagne. f**k the gardens!

Got 2 free tickets for the ladyboys tonight, but couldn't be bothered going, so the wife gave the tickets to a woman at her work. She gave me case of belhaven best as a thanks.

Typical isn't it

3pm - buzzing

3.20pm - FFS no this again

It was as disastrous a first day as possible, boy had a mare, lost us a goal....then a penalty.... then gets himself sent off

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1439081605.984405.jpg

I wouldn't swap supporting a 'minnow' for anything though mate.

The season we ran away with Division 2 (League 1) I was genuinely bored for the majority of the season. Don't get me wrong, it was great to see my team winning, but it was at the stage where me and my mate were predicting the time of the first goal, as a win was pretty much a given. Boring overall.

Our first game back in this division we were away to Livi and in that game I was more excited than I was for the majority of the previous season; and we only got a point!

I really couldn't support a big team, I genuinely don't think I would get any real enjoyment from it :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

I wouldn't swap supporting a 'minnow' for anything though mate.

The season we ran away with Division 2 (League 1) I was genuinely bored for the majority of the season. Don't get me wrong, it was great to see my team winning, but it was at the stage where me and my mate were predicting the time of the first goal, as a win was pretty much a given. Boring overall.

Our first game back in this division we were away to Livi and in that game I was more excited than I was for the majority of the previous season; and we only got a point!

I really couldn't support a big team, I genuinely don't think I would get any real enjoyment from it :lol:

All the shite times, which there's plenty of, make the (extremely rare) good times amazing

I was at this last year and invested in some amazing cheeses and chilli jams. Get any interesting or good stuff Throbs?

Nah mate i just got pissed, was 13 to get in but was decent when inside and got a few free drams! Good day out and it actually felt like summer finally

going out for a day at fringe next sat, expensive but it has to be done!

Yeah i think its hard to be genuinely laugh out loud funny at these things but mostly enjoy the atmosphere and the piss up

Prefer magic shows to comedies although think will go see Jason Byrne as the mrs likes him

Someone just walked into the pub to pay his "left by mistake on Friday bar bill" just short of £90, -he knew the exact amount. this in itself doesn't cheer me up, but the look on his bearded top knotted hipster puss when told it was nearer to £190 was priceless! Then the tit orders a Heineken. Who drinks Heineken?