Reasons to be Cheerful

He was fairly shite for the time he played with Alloa last season, was he not?

My RTBC, weekend has arrived, some top beer in the fridge and a day out tomorrow away to Stirling.

He was seriously unfit/overweight due to a injury he picked up in India last season. By the end of the season he was scoring goals and looked fitter even before that he was a class above on the pitch his "footballing brain" set him apart from the rest of the players on the pitch. He never made it a secret that he was using us to get fit to go back to India to try get a big bucks deal in the ISL but he also stated that he wanted to come back to us in January once the Indian league finished. Going by his posts on social media he looks a million times fitter than when he joined us in March due to his fitness regime to get a deal out in India which despite flying out for a couple of weeks seems to have come to nothing. Really pleased to have him back onboard for this season and feel confident that a fit Chopra can bring joy to the terraces of the dildodrill.

He was seriously unfit/overweight due to a injury he picked up in India last season. By the end of the season he was scoring goals and looked fitter even before that he was a class above on the pitch his "footballing brain" set him apart from the rest of the players on the pitch. He never made it a secret that he was using us to get fit to go back to India to try get a big bucks deal in the ISL but he also stated that he wanted to come back to us in January once the Indian league finished. Going by his posts on social media he looks a million times fitter than when he joined us in March due to his fitness regime to get a deal out in India which despite flying out for a couple of weeks seems to have come to nothing. Really pleased to have him back onboard for this season and feel confident that a fit Chopra can bring joy to the terraces of the dildodrill.

^^^ this; all of it, word for word.

Top boi. I was a doubter, but well chuffed to have him back from the start of the season this time.

Home, shower, bed, United v Spurs, mates house then GAYFIELD at last :D

Ive no idea how folk can get up, exercise, wash and then go back to their bed! I feel like a bucket of shite if I sleep past 8am nowadays, never mind going back to my kip after a run!

Ive no idea how folk can get up, exercise, wash and then go back to their bed! I feel like a bucket of shite if I sleep past 8am nowadays, never mind going back to my kip after a run!

Same, once I'm up I can't get back to sleep, I can stay in bed for hours but I feel shite for wasting the day.

Aye, no chance I could go back to bed after a run.

My RTBC, football day, meaning a day on the randan with the boys.

Pity Stirling is a shite away day though.

My RTBC is that it's the start of the new league season

Your mates must be shite then. Your day out is about who you're out with and what you make of it.

Spot on, I've had some cracking days in places like Stranraer and Brechin.

If I'm not home by tomorrow I'm probably still drunk. x