Reasons to be Cheerful

Been told by the new boss that I can pick my own hours this week and next, so I'm currently pished and might go in at 10 tomorrow

"Well Aidan, I tried to be flexible...I gave you an inch and you've taken the piss. Turning up at this time? Just go home son and don't bother coming back".

44 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

Stuck this on at 3-1. Seen it coming. What a game!

My RTBC was all the Barca haters coming on to the CL thread after PSG scored then disappearing like sna aff a dyke.

Oh and the game too...

... and the result.  :)

Fiancees goddaughter is at the age where she wants to play on phones, but she usually just wants to watch music videos - which led to me seeing the Katy Perry - Roar video. Its magnificent. 

Would love to make her roar

Edited by deej

In November yes but left in February. I bloody hate BT. Biggest decision I ever made was leaving tesco to chase the money. Totally ruined me :-(.
Now been going on a month without a job and first interview. The only job I applied for where I was able to hand in my CV and speak to the manager.

Call centre work is certainly not for me :-(

I've worked both in retail and call centres, so can certainly echo your sentiment re the latter. All the best in your next step.

In November yes but left in February. I bloody hate BT. Biggest decision I ever made was leaving tesco to chase the money. Totally ruined me :-(.

Now been going on a month without a job and first interview. The only job I applied for where I was able to hand in my CV and speak to the manager.

Call centre work is certainly not for me :-(

Safe to assume your interview is not for a call centre job then? [emoji848]

ETA: I've no idea how anybody could do call centre work tbh.

5 hours ago, deej said:

Fiancees goddaughter is at the age where she wants to play on phones, but she usually just wants to watch music videos - which led to me seeing the Katy Perry - Roar video. Its magnificent. 

I'd give her the best 18 seconds of her life.

ETA: I've no idea how anybody could do call centre work tbh.

It's actually not that bad where I am, the biggest issue I feel are people who either don't bother reading documents, updating them or decide to phone once a year to scream about the price.

It's mundane work, but at the moment it's paying the bills whilst I keep an eye out elsewhere.

3 hours ago, (._.) said:

What? 

505/12 is a touch over £42 a month. 

Where are you 'saving' the extra £37 odd a month?

My home insurance was £41 per month.

My car insurance was £37 per month.

Ok I exaggerated by £2 per month but I still feel epic.

ETA the money isn't "extra". As you say I've saved £505 per year.

Edited by Gaz FFC