Club DECE

I think the fact that several members of club dece are following such a rigorous and crucial morning regimen just goes to show the calibre of man in our ranks.

Back to the doss poor house, lick spittle.

Posted Image

I'm probably closer to Pat Bateman in more ways than his style. The guy loves huey lewis and the news. That's doss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm probably closer to Pat Bateman in more ways than his style. The guy loves huey lewis and the news. That's doss.

You can't be close to Patrick Bateman.

He is simply not there.

A fantasist with great skin, great lats and many Valentino suits.

Posted Image

This may be such but you do realise that it was just Christian Bale pretending to be a fictitional character for the purposes of film, Mikey? ;)

Its not hip to be square, SweeperDee......even if Huey Lewis said so!

If anyone from Club Dece is interested in following me on Myfitnesspal to get some #dece meal ideas, motivation etc then drop me a PM and I'll be delighted to make you aware of my username. #protein #macros #fit #healthy #90percentdiet #3400caloriesaday

What's everyone's favourite flavour of whey protein powder? My top 4:

Strawberry

Vanilla

Chocolate & mint

Chocolate

#protein #nowheynolay

P.s. if you're looking to buy a 908g tub of Strawberry flavoured Maximuscle Promax then don't bother - I snapped up the last one on Sunday #toughcustomer

Edited by Lexi Collector

2 scoops of vanilla whey

1 Banana

Handful of porridge oats

Semi-skimmed milk

#favouriteshake #gainz

Up the protein by replacing some of the semi-skimmed with fat-free yogurt. Thin it down with water if you have to.

#betterthanitsounds

My favourite flavour of protein is vanilla because it allows me to make delicious treats such as #proteincheesecake and #proteinabananawalnutbread:

Proteincheesecake1-1.jpg

ProteinBananaBread_zpsd665f9e6.jpg

No pictures of #proteinpancakes, soz. I'm using Myprotein Impact Whey (vanilla flavour) just now and it is v. v. dece. #protein

Wasn't going to mention Club Doss and their desperation to be seen at the same level as us #DECElads but having had a wee gander, I see that philpy is involved in their number...

#thatisembarrassing #painfullyundece #clubDECEforlife

Added to my collection of fine, tailored suits last week with an outstanding grey effort. Tempted to go more extravagant with my next purchase, colourwise.

Any suave suggestions from Club Dece members? #teamreem

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Added to my collection of fine, tailored suits last week with an outstanding grey effort. Tempted to go more extravagant with my next purchase, colourwise.

It being summer, I would recommend you go for a light colored suit. Perhaps a cream or a light blue suit.

e80b8641-61d7-4ea6-bdf4-c87b0734d23e_bra

Totes loving the colour of G. But's jacket here. A full suit in that shade would look v. v. v. smart IMO.

Edited by lanky_ffc