Club DECE

Added to my collection of fine, tailored suits last week with an outstanding grey effort. Tempted to go more extravagant with my next purchase, colourwise.

Any suave suggestions from Club Dece members? #teamreem

chris-pine-gq-summer-suits-03.jpg

Hat's optional.

Fabulous shouts from Mikey and Lanky. Defo leaning towards a cheeky light blue ensemble after being reminded of G. Buts' reem look.

Picked up a pair of white chinos for fancy dress (I went as the v. v. reem Jay Gats) earlier this year so I could possibly pull off G. Buts' style, should I only find the jacket.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Anyone else hitting up TITP this weekend? #glamping #Kinrossnotdoss

Pre-season trip to Shetland with the football team this weekend, boozy banter boat there with the #lads, couple of friendlies, and then we'll bring some class, sophistication and v.v.v. dece style to the locals with a couple of nights out where we'll obvs get MWI with some serious cocktail drinking, natch.

I can only imagine we'll be given a standing ovation everywhere we go.

#introducingreem #educatingtheislanders #youwillbewelcomeshetland

mhak, post the protein cheesecake recipe #pls

I've got it on a Word document at home, m8, so I'll post it when I get back. #proteintreats

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've got it on a Word document at home, m8, so I'll post it when I get back. #proteintreats

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

As promised:

12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese

10oz - Fage 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt

2 whole eggs

3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda

1/4 Cup - 1% Milk

1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)

1 tsp - Vanilla Extract

1/4 tsp - Kosher salt

Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.

1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.

2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.

3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.

4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.

5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.

6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.

7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

The 6" pan is important, I've had friends try it with a retarded glass pie plate and it was an epic failure simply because the cooking times need to be adjusted for different pans and cake thicknesses. If you don't have a 6" pan, buy one, or you need to remove the cheesecake when it's 155 degrees in the center. I use this pan, http://www.amazon.com/Parrish-Magic-...pr_product_top

Adding flavors are pretty simple...want chocolate? Add in 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and replace the milk with 1/4 cup brewed coffee (or milk will still work).

Changing macros is easy by either adding a crust of Graham Crackers, Oreos or animal crackers. If you add a crust, omit the parchment paper.

Will be easier for you, bro, as it's an American recipe and I had to substitute some ingredients whereas you should be able to get them all easily. The brand of protein isn't important. Using those ingredients, it's 834 calories, 123g Protein 63g Carbs, 10g Fat for the whole cake. #vvmacrofriendly #proteintreats #dece

If anyone's interested in how to make high protein banana bread, the recipe is available on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Btsb58ZDPE

It's v. v. v. dece, and you know you can trust a guy with arms like that. #gainz

Depends if they were ordering #decebombs, tbh... They'll come crawling back once they see your #gainz, regardless, so just stay #reem in the mean time.

#takethedeceroad

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Everyone is familiar with the policy regarding carbohydrate consumption prior to visiting Marbella, but what is the etiquette when actually in Marbella? Is it just a cheat fortnight? Because realistically the only lifting I'll be doing is 8/10s against a cubicle wall.

#laddage #guidance

Edited by bullywee

fives tonight

#baller #decefinishing

edit: i know its #cheats but i just cant stop with this stuff when the sun is out

008838.jpg?v=1

Edited by itzdrk

Everyone is familiar with the policy regarding carbohydrate consumption prior to visiting Marbella, but what is the etiquette when actually in Marbella? Is it just a cheat fortnight? Because realistically the only lifting I'll be doing is 8/10s against a cubicle wall.

#laddage #guidance

Obvs get MWI for the whole time you're there, #yolo after all, but on the rare occassions you're just chilling poolside or on the beach, throw in a few sets of press ups and sit ups, double benefits of keeping your core strength up whilst looking #deceasfuck for the 8/10s you'll be introducing to wee bully later on.

#marbs #onit #stilllivingstrong #dualgains #flashforthegash