Club DECE

^^^ agree with this

A week in IBZ is a write-off for me in terms of #eatclean. When you're smashing it up the West End then raving for 5+ hours in Amnesia or Dece10, you need to be getting the carbs in. #carbs #energy #cheatweek

#dece that you agree, you're #someboy although I also had these qual hashtags to emphasise the dual benefits point just in case my fellow #clubDECE #lads weren't feeling #flashforthegash (unlikely I know, it's abso dece chat) -

#bragforashag #swaggerthenyoubagher #poseforthehoes

Everyone is familiar with the policy regarding carbohydrate consumption prior to visiting Marbella, but what is the etiquette when actually in Marbella? Is it just a cheat fortnight? Because realistically the only lifting I'll be doing is 8/10s against a cubicle wall.

#laddage #guidance

What happens in Marbs stays in Marbs #gobuckwild

There is a good video about how to deal with this marbs situation on Youtube, and I'll post it v. soon. #advice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

As well as a strict morning regime, I feel it's equally important to smell as nice as poss. During the week I keep a bottle of Issey Miyake (#pussymiyake) at my desk at work and at weekends/nights out I have two bottles of Chanel to choose from - Bleu and Allure Homme Sport.

Which fine frags do you #dece lads use?

A jagerbomb for the first LAD to crack an Anchorman jk. #topbants

As well as a strict morning regime, I feel it's equally important to smell as nice as poss. During the week I keep a bottle of Issey Miyake (#pussymiyake) at my desk at work and at weekends/nights out I have two bottles of Chanel to choose from - Bleu and Allure Homme Sport.

Creed- Green Irish Tweed

This is a classic / sophisticated after shave.

There are a few creed ones that I have used but I always go back to this.

I always find outdoor exercise like running in these hot conditions can be particularly challenging. Today I was coming to the end of my 6K route, and was feeling the heat a little, until a young mother came around the corner, pushing a pram with immense cleavage. I upped my game to look like the complete machine I believe I am, and I could tell she wanted the D. #chebs #motivation

I always find outdoor exercise like running in these hot conditions can be particularly challenging. Today I was coming to the end of my 6K route, and was feeling the heat a little, until a young mother came around the corner, pushing a pram with immense cleavage. I upped my game to look like the complete machine I believe I am, and I could tell she wanted the D. #chebs #motivation

Good work lad.

I went for a run on Tuesday and it was so hot I had to whip my t-shirt off. Caught my reflection and I looked like a fighter jet made of biceps #cardio #stamina #thrustingfordays

Edited by JamboMikey

Joop Jump is my current Summer fragrance after receiving a number of compliments from #birdz in the last few weeks. Seems silly to change a winning formula but I may invest in some of the Hollister aftershave for next year which I'm told is quite the 'formidable scent' particularly when you look as #reem as myself.

As we hit October time, I will revert to my 007 aftershave for a more inviting, sex in front of a roaring fire sort of aroma. #birdz love aftershave coordination.

#keepingitseasonal

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Joop Jump is my current Summer fragrance after receiving a number of compliments from #birdz in the last few weeks. Seems silly to change a winning formula but I may invest in some of the Hollister aftershave for next year which I'm told is quite the 'formidable scent' particularly when you look as #reem as myself.

As we hit October time, I will revert to my 007 aftershave for a more inviting, sex in front of a roaring fire sort of aroma. #birdz love aftershave coordination.

#keepingitseasonal

Joop. :lol:

Peasant.

Just here to post my appreciation of the #qualbantz as it is has been v.v.v dece reading this thread from page 1 during a 10 hour shift at work.

Also for smelling good for the 9s and 10s I recommend Ultraviolet #noskooshynotooshy.

Going #Ibiza in September so been #gettingfitnotfat with some big cardio sesh's, so it is only hard 10s for me all week #Decemau5 #BlueRaspMDece.

Running #tapsaff is a great way to show your #gainz as you look more ripped while your muscles are working.

Full disclosure: I'm still a #fatty . But I'm always skeptical of people who work out #tapsaff for the exact reason you give: anyone can look #swole after a full set of bicep curls. It's how it looks during #downtime that matters.

Joop. :lol:

Peasant.

This peasant is doing fantastic rocking the #Armani whilst being surrounded by #solid8s x

#dontbejelbereem

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Full disclosure: I'm still a #fatty . But I'm always skeptical of people who work out #tapsaff for the exact reason you give: anyone can look #swole after a full set of bicep curls. It's how it looks during #downtime that matters.

That's why my pics are so impressive, imo. Unposed at the beach on days spent mainly drinking beer and eating steak and chips baguettes, still aesthetic and basically just looking reem. #athleticaesthetic