Club DECE

A few #dece #birdz I know are planning on heading to #marbs at the start of August. Whilst I can't make it due to prior commitments, I wish Club DECE members the best of luck in getting fired into them and will of course be winging by inviting them to our villa's pool party.

#solid8s #ELshotmates

I always find outdoor exercise like running in these hot conditions can be particularly challenging. Today I was coming to the end of my 6K route, and was feeling the heat a little, until a young mother came around the corner, pushing a pram with immense cleavage. I upped my game to look like the complete machine I believe I am, and I could tell she wanted the D. #chebs #motivation

^^^ Alan Lithgow

I always find outdoor exercise like running in these hot conditions can be particularly challenging. Today I was coming to the end of my 6K route, and was feeling the heat a little, until a young mother came around the corner, pushing a pram with immense cleavage. I upped my game to look like the complete machine I believe I am, and I could tell she wanted the D. #chebs #motivation

That would be the Mothercare 36 DD model.

A few #dece #birdz I know are planning on heading to #marbs at the start of August. Whilst I can't make it due to prior commitments, I wish Club DECE members the best of luck in getting fired into them and will of course be winging by inviting them to our villa's pool party.

#solid8s #ELshotmates

It's all about the water parties at #EsParadece in Ibiza. Batting the soaking 10s away with a stick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Fav nightclubs apart from #sugarhut? Partial to bit of #prow myself for the unay slags.

#shootingfishinabarrel

In all seriousness Potterrow is fucking awful.

Got to love The Arches for the #tunes, Why Not for the burds #tidies

Funny that, I can't stand Why Not. Kind of an irrational hatred as well as all my mates like it. I'm a fan of all other G. St. establishments, Club DECE members will be reassured to know.

Used to love The Shack but there's an increasing amount of mutants there nowadays, quickly turning into Club Tropicana.

v. #undece

I've mocked up a pic to show everyone what your average member of Club Doss looks like.

I had to spend 3 hours photoshopping my biceps down to the appropriate size v.v.v. #undece.

xqUCbDWl.jpg

Photoshopping a bottle of premium quality pre-workout into a can of Fosters is particularly impressive.

#skillz

Photoshopping a bottle of premium quality pre-workout into a can of Fosters is particularly impressive.

#skillz

When I'm not lifting I'm #shopping.

Pulled a 3/10 in Marbs?

Forgot to wear a designer polo?

If you #decelads send my your pics I'll have you looking #reem in no time.

I've mocked up a pic to show everyone what your average member of Club Doss looks like.

I had to spend 3 hours photoshopping my biceps down to the appropriate size v.v.v. #undece.

xqUCbDWl.jpg

Replace the Foster's with something even more downmarket (Special Brew, perhaps?) and it's a dead ringer.

xqUCbDWl.jpg

I think you've taken the biceps thing too far, but respect for the time you must have spent to make the room look just like a doss house.

Posted Image

One glaring error Mikey....There's no lifting in Club Doss, however slight! ;)