Club DECE

Erin Go Bragh

• Gold Members
  • 7,497 posts
  • My Team:Hibernian
Hi Sodj.

I was wondering if you could do me a favour and forward this message to the boys in the club DECE thread? Basically, before I left I made a super sexy holiday playlist as a parting gift to help the boiz enjoy Marbs, but I forgot to send it. Probs got distracted doing something laddish. Anyway I can't send it myself as I've said my bye's to the lads once and that was hard enough, so plz send them my gift. Thnx.

1) Icona Pop - I Love It. Gr8 song for when the #solid8 you're trying to pull is being hard work and you decide to settle for the easy bird with a 5 face but massive chebs, or when you pull the 8 but your m8 wants in too so you have to go Madame Two-Swords.

2) Calvin Harris (feat Tinie Tempah) - Drinking From the Bottle. Everything about this screams Club Dece. So, so #dench.

3) Wiley - Heatwave. Perfect for all aspects of GTL. Obv no laundry in Marbs though, even bringing more than one set of clothes back from Marbs is pikey behaviour.

4) Armin Van Buuren (feat Trevor Guthrie) - This Is What It Feels Like. Not classic Armin IMO but still good summer vibes. The best thing about having this on the PL is that because of the lyrics, any tidy lady neighbours hearing this will think the boiz have a sensitive side as well as raw alphaness. This quickens up the poon getting process, leaving more time for #lifting or #cheatweek.

5) Armin Van Buuren- In and Out of Love vs Dada Life - Kick Out the Epic Motherfucker (mash up). We've had some Armin for the ladies, so here's some Armin for the lads. I think this mash up is like Nando's hot sauce. It's probably too much of a sensory assault for beta little doss bitches, but if you can handle it it's #reem.

6) Lethal Bizzle - Pow 2011. This is a big black guy who wears #dench hats shouting "POW" repeatedly. What's not to like?

7) DJ Sammy - Boys of Summer (Hardcore Remix). Timeless Marbs lads holiday tune. The neighbours will be fuming but they should've known not to stay near the Dece boys if they wanted sleep. #sshnotears.

Jay Z + Kanye - Niggas in Paris. So so dece. #datshitdece

9) Dusty Kid - The Cat (Crookers Mix). Great tuneage for when you've had a couple of Christian Benteke's.

10) Swedish House Mafia - The Greyhound. Adds to the banter when you're wearing your "F.enian House Mafia" T. #tremendsbants

11) The Music - Strength in Numbers. Switching from dance to indie vibes. #eclecticlad.

12) Dizee Rascal - Holiday. You're probs thinking, "come on Erin Gold Brah, that's an ancient song". However, I think it's important to remember the classics, even if Granny Danger probs likes it. Marbs wouldn't be marbs without this tune. #retro.

13) Chris Brown (feat Benny Benassi) - Beautiful People. A song about the Dece Lads and their conquests for sure. Plus Chris Brown is some boy, got the #treatmeantokeepkeen tekkers down to a T. #smoothie.

14) Kavinsky vs Nas - Made You Drive (Nasty P mash up). East coast rap mixed with French electro pop to great effect by a DJ from Edinburgh. #culturedasfuk

15) Kasabian - Re-Wired. Epic laddage.

16) Sebastian Ingrosso - Reload. Good reminder not to fall asleep until the #solid9 you brought back has had three portions of the D, absolute minimum. #thoughtful.

17) Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us. You'd have to be such a faggot to dislike this. BTW by faggot I don't literally mean gay, gay guys seem to take pride in their image and they love shagging randomers so mad props from me to the gays. #homophobiaisgay

18) The Streets - Empty Cans. "If I'm gonna sit in and drink Lad Bombs in the day I will, no-ones gonna tell me fucking jack". #insperash.

19) The Wanted - Chasing the Sun. The first boyband since 5ive to make #ladchoons. Some boys IMO. #nohomo.

20) The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem. Gr8 song but also funny, just what the lad doctor ordered when the boiz are on a huge comedown after slamming enough Ket to send the Animal Farm to Narnia. This, some #proteinfood and a few Mohito's will have the boiz perked up to get #onitlikeacarbonnet insto.

Enjoy lads.

Would broadly agree with EGB's posthumous selections.

The Wanted are a good shout. Reminds me of how my mates are conveniantly diverse enough to ensure every bird will fancy one of us. There's a leather jacket wearing bad boy, a wee boyish looking one, a studenty one and a big androgynous ethnic one in my crew too.

Worth noting that the Nas/Kavingsky remix was done by a guy in our school.

v. v. v. qual remix

#connected

A lot of massive #beats on the Marbs playlist so far.

What about when the lads are sitting on the balcony sinking a few hemp vodkas before #lastnightinmarbs? You want a ballad about being a lad, so you can have a sing-song and do a bit of sentimental #bonding

A #balLAD if you will

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Are any Club DECE members able to play guitar? I'm teaching myself acoustic at the mo, because it gets #birdz #wet.

Doing quite well on tabs but any more tips for beginners would be v. v. appreciated.

I do.

There's not really much tips when you first start tbh. Just keep practising every day and persevere for the first few months and you'll soon be sounding dece.

What about when the lads are sitting on the balcony sinking a few hemp vodkas before #lastnightinmarbs? You want a ballad about being a lad, so you can have a sing-song and do a bit of sentimental #bonding

A #balLAD if you will

I'd follow up with this.

Everyone will know how #chill we are and also throws a good #eclecticvibe to any young woman within earshot.

Chuck this on when everyone gets back at 7am the next morning melted on heavily cut drugs.

#marbsmarbsmarbs

Edited by JamboMikey

A #balLAD if you will

Dece shout. I'd go with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr76TYCq2_k

'we met through a shared view, she loved me and I did too' #LAD

Will post another lifting playlist v. v. soon.

Some v. dece shouts from EGB there. #topguy #missyou

I'd nominate The Streets - Fit But You Know it for the #marbsplaylist. I'm sure we've all been in the situ where you put in lots of groundwork with a solid 8 only for her to inexplicably go off with some dosser when you've taken your eye off the ball. #kbd #notdece

Only 11 days 'til #marbs2k13 lads! Hope you're all cutting down on #carbs and doing more #lifting in order to secure some serious #gainzforthebeach. I've got all of my clothes purchased, just need to sort myself out with some shades, and I'm ready to #pardyhardy

Only 11 days 'til #marbs2k13 lads! Hope you're all cutting down on #carbs and doing more #lifting in order to secure some serious #gainzforthebeach. I've got all of my clothes purchased, just need to sort myself out with some shades, and I'm ready to #pardyhardy

#raybans purchased today #standard. All I'm needing now is a few more shirts for going out at night and I'm ready to cause some #damage. #godeceorgohome #marbz13

I'm delving into the cultural history of #dece at the moment and was wondering who everyone's favourite figures of European art history are. A few of my favourites are:

Reembrandt, Leonardo Da Winchi, Micheladgelo and Lance Fingerbang. Nah, just kidding, the last one is fake.

#hohoho