Club DECE

Surely it's #Amsterdece

Any holiday location can get dece into it. This year I have been to

Deceldorf

Decelona

Decelin

#LADSterDECE can be anything you want it to be, m12. Some place. Some bois! Was a hell of a sesh, don't worry though, was back in the gym on Monday - and every day this week, obv - as even a massive hangover isn't going to stop J_Stewart from making those #gainz.

Got another wedding tomorrow, sure you can all imagine how #swoon I'll look in my kilt. If you can't though, the answer is very. Very #swoon indeed.

Sensaysh indeed with T Swifty on the sort of form that's secured her at the very top of the workout Playlist for #dece bois everywhere.

And what about the aftershow party? Kudos to the main man J_Stewart who was not only DJing at the event but also ensuring the #dece quota was brimming. Da Bois were all on the vip guest list at a venue that was #dripping with solid 8s and 9s. Before and after.

Heard it was abso #peng m8. And someone talk to me about T Swifty in that outfit! She's clearly hitting the #gym on a totes reg basis. She was looking #toned and her ushe solid #10 self.

Guest bernardblack

Have all the other #decebois had that conversation with their solid 9 ladyfriend about leaving her for Swifty should the chance arrive?

Edited by bernardblack

Have all the other #decebois had that conversation with their solid 9 ladyfriend about leaving her for Swifty should the chance arrive?

The best thing about having a bisexual girlfriend is that we can leer at #solid9s together

She has made it clear she'd love a piece of #Swiftzy as much as I would

Yan the Man doing the first press conference in a tight tee.

Sum laddy.

Sum Country.

#GreeceisDECE

Club Dece power couple C. Haz and T. Swift have been having a very dece Fourth of July together. What a time to be dece.

Edited by Sloop John B

• 2 weeks later...

Heading down to #Glasgow at the end of the month with my #solid 8 on 10 girlfriend for a long weekend. TheScarf and her have been in the gym with her on the cross-trainer and stair climber and me getting abso #massive lifting for the last month and I have to say we are both looking so fucking #swolle lads.

Obvs we will be getting #mwi for the 3 nights we're down, getting a #cheeky #nandos I'm sure. Probs going to head to some #Dece bars and clubs where the locals will be abso #dripping at TheScarf, and totes jel of my #Dece girlfriend. I'll be like '#soz girls, TheScarf is taken.'

M11's and M12's, how are we all?

I've just returned from a v.v.v dece 3 weeks, in South #dece Asia. I was partaking in a bit of island hopping, in the Andaman sea and the Gulf of Thailand.

I know it's #expected that it would be good, but I can't highlight enough how much of a qual time I had.

4th of July, indepenDECE day, was a particularly enjoyable one. It started off with a day trip to maya bay. The bay was made famous as the setting of the film The Beach, starring the main man himself, Leo #Dece Caprio.

The evening was spent in the Swedish nightclub Stockholm, where I was involved in possibly the greatest dance floor battle, ever witnessed by a pair of eyes. After a few mango daiquiris, I was busy getting my groove on, when an antipodean invaded my space and proceeded to fire up the crowd with a fine display of dance floor wizardry. He had the crowd eating out his hand until at the very last minute, the DJ pulled off something on comparable, to the Manchester United comeback in the 99 champs league final. Broken and defeated, I was about to surrender, when all of a sudden I heard it. He'd only gone and fired up Ignition (remix) by R.Kelly. Now I know you's all know what happened, but I'll explain anyway. With that last minute burst of groove I was able to unleash gravity defying moves, barely possible outside a Shaolin monastery. Game set and match, #Monkman. The place erupted, and I left the dance floor like a #boss

How are all my fellow #decers enjoying their summer?

I'm now back to two a day gym sessions, to ensure my aesthetics remain firmly #peng