SJC's Boat Thread

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

To be honest, I don't know why you got marked down for that post as it is fucking brilliant.

nothing budget about it.  Waiting to hear back about a flat i looked at earlier, with luck i could be in a day or two. 

I done the dumping actually and has never been dumped.

So you finally dumped KillieWhiteRose (Norman) then?

Your daily literary love making exchanges over on the BRALT were somewhat vomit inducing!

Good luck with the flat Benny ;)

So you finally dumped KillieWhiteRose (Norman) then?

Your daily literary love making exchanges over on the BRALT were somewhat vomit inducing!

Good luck with the flat Benny ;)

Could only happen to me, letting the house seemed preferable to selling it incase things never worked but this is a new record even for me. Moving in on wednesday, atleast i've got a shitload of attention out of this if nothing else.

Downside is i'm going to be offline till i can get a new internet thingy sorted out, knew i should've bought a 3g tablet instead of being cheap.

P.S Norman really has thing for me, everyone knows it but he tries to hide it with a show of scorn.

To be honest, I don't know why you got marked down for that post as it is fucking brilliant.

Bad attention is still attention Dhensboy.

So do you play dress up or what?

Sorry meant to reply to this earlier and got caught up.

One of the reasons i don't date bi guys is that like you, they are mostly into all that CD stuff, just not for me honeycheeks. Going back to when i was younger (late teens/early twenties ish) one guy wanted me to ................ i'll pm you the rest later. You may get a sherman out of it.

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

Ma baws

Long story short.

53ca124598_cool_story_bro.jpg

Guest The Phoenix

Admittedly not on your list but I prefer the point and laugh option.

Feck me, there's more holes in that story than a giant block of Swiss cheese.

Just admit the truth Vicky, us P&B'ers are quite considerate at times and will help you overcome your mental health issues.

Yip, far, far, far too much fun to be had with this for a banning to take place hopefully.

Staying in a B&B and likes to call other people 'The Jakey'. :lol:

Could only happen to me, letting the house seemed preferable to selling it incase things never worked but this is a new record even for me. Moving in on wednesday, atleast i've got a shitload of attention out of this if nothing else.

Downside is i'm going to be offline till i can get a new internet thingy sorted out, knew i should've bought a 3g tablet instead of being cheap.

P.S Norman really has thing for me, everyone knows it but he tries to hide it with a show of scorn.

Whit downside? :)

So, when bennett meets a "new-co-habitee" , how will he explain that his love is still with the original occupant of his big hoose?

Funny that "vicky" registered very shortly after me and claymores were discussing how many aliases we have on rangers media and follow follow.

And his story.....much like Bill Miller, I looked but I ain't buying it. A hooruva black hole puts me off ;)

Been ages since i've had this much attention, not that i enjoy it or anything like that you understand.