ALIASwatch 2013

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discovered LOL @ Celtic or THE ONE still posts occasionally on here under a different user name started in 2011, still tries a wind up (old habits die hard) but steers clear of the SPFL forum and BRALT thread. ;)

Not telling though. :P

• 1 year later...

Philpy is the kind of guy who'd commit a moderately serious sexual assault on a minor by mistake because he doesn't understand how you're meant to behave in company and thought he was being friendly.

Still one of the funniest insults I've read on here.

This post made my skin crawl for some reason.

Philpy is the kind of guy who'd commit a moderately serious sexual assault on a minor by mistake because he doesn't understand how you're meant to behave in company and thought he was being friendly.

I dot know whether he's a vile creep, a complete buffoon or both, but I'm in agreement with Marshmallo here in that philpy made my skin crawl with that post. Also, that mhak post is so true, it's hilarious.

I dot know whether he's a vile creep, a complete buffoon or both, but I'm in agreement with Marshmallo here in that philpy made my skin crawl with that post. Also, that mhak post is so true, it's hilarious.

Philpy appears to have serious issues. He comes across as an absolute simpleton, I thought his moaning about work and the fact he thought his ex-schoolmate's son's death was worthy of a post in the Petty Things thread was bad enough, but the comment highlighted here is a new low.

He put a picture of them up. They were just pallets roughly stacked in the shape of a chair and hammered together.

I had thoughts of doing something like that myself and now i dont have to :-)

This seems to be the 'in' thing at this moment in Dundee. One of the DJ's who does the clubs here done it for his living room ( :lol: ) and now loads off pellet droppers are doing it and congratulating one another on being pike cúnts.

Archived