The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way matty could be doing any better here is if this Johnny fellow is his alias.

Oh, and Addie appears only to ever talk to trolls. Which is a bit odd.

Thank you for your expert analysis Dom Dom. However I can confirm I chat to others as well and I am friends with Magee, Kevin1916, British Patriot and Big Rob.

I got it for using the word poof. Thought that was pretty harsh

It's not harsh, though I must say I am surprised as homophobic comments on P&B seem to be treated less seriously by the moderators than rascist comments.

It's not harsh, though I must say I am surprised as homophobic comments on P&B seem to be treated less seriously by the moderators than rascist comments.

If I remember, the context in which I used it was not particularly offensive. Definitely was not meant to be homophobic. With the amount of shite that gets written on here and ignored I thought it was harsh.

If I remember, the context in which I used it was not particularly offensive. Definitely was not meant to be homophobic. With the amount of shite that gets written on here and ignored I thought it was harsh.

You were using it as a derogatory term therefore the banning was completely justified.

It wasn't harsh. There's no place for homophobic comments. You should have been banned for good.

Unless describing onomatopoeically how a magic trick goes, the word can be deemed offensive but I think a warning should have sufficed unless it was way out there

You were using it as a derogatory term therefore the banning was completely justified.

Ah well. Such is life. Gave me a wee break from the shite that seems to have came about on here altely

It wasn't harsh. There's no place for homophobic comments. You should have been banned for good.

Awra train of thought.......no homophobic comments means no homosexuals.......

Why ?

It is because he used it to rile someone so that means "bad" , whether the implied accusation is true or not it is irrelevant.

Cunto may have been used instead and that is politically correct so allowable.

Easy enough to put poof in swearfilter.

Archived