Football Manager Handheld

Killiesquirrel

A 10 second google search would have netted you this for free...

As with the PC version, you can d/l and add club and competition logos and facepacks.

The game itself is basically like playing FM 01/02, and seems very easy to get loan listed players on loan without paying any of their wages.

Link?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Had this last year on Android and it had such a tiny database compared to my mates who were playing it on iOS. Unsure if this is fact or my imagination? Anyway i've bought it on iOS this year and it's quite good but as it's an iPhone it's tiny screen and difficult to play. Any idea if the android version will be a different database to iPhone? It seemed that way last year....

Had this last year on Android and it had such a tiny database compared to my mates who were playing it on iOS. Unsure if this is fact or my imagination? Anyway i've bought it on iOS this year and it's quite good but as it's an iPhone it's tiny screen and difficult to play. Any idea if the android version will be a different database to iPhone? It seemed that way last year....

You can select 'large database' this year on iOS and android which offers upto 20% more players on every database.

Signed Mitrovic for Lyon, he scored 72 in 55 in season 2 :thumsup2

You can select 'large database' this year on iOS and android which offers upto 20% more players on every database.

Signed Mitrovic for Lyon, he scored 72 in 55 in season 2 :thumsup2

Cheers, went ahead and got it. Originally thought the graphics were horrible looking(when on phone)they are much more appealing on the bigger screen!

Started playing FM13 Handheld again after not really enjoying it before and I'm enjoying a wee game as Spurs I've got on the go.

Finished a disappointing 5th in my first season but clung onto my job by winning the Europa League. In my second season and I'm embroiled in a title battle with Man City at the top, they're currently ahead by one point and my only loss of the season has been to them.

Preferences > view > starting configuration > large database on.

It's great as If you have international management unlocked then there's more teams available to manage! And you get loads more players. It takes considerably longer to load the save though.

Thanks for that. Does database get updated for existing games or just new ones you select?

Got the new version and started a career with Ayr United aiming to battle it out at the top with Dunfermline and Sevco.

I signed Craig Reid, Russell Duncan, Brian Kerr and Darren Cole on free transfers.

My preseason consisted of a 5-0 win over Leith, a 0-1 loss to Hearts and a 5-1 victory against Formatine United.

I faced Sevco in the first round of the challenge cup and we held our own in a 2-3 defeat at Ibrox. Our League Cup game was disappointing as we lost 1-2 to Annan :(.

In the league I won the first three games 4-3 v East Five and beaten Forfar and Arbroath both 2-1. My last match was a 1-1 draw against Dunfermline which was good considering Michael Donald was red carded after only 3 minutes.

Next up is Rangers!

Started a Stirling save on this the other day, going remarkably well. Won the first three league games, and knocked Alloa and Dundee Utd (!?) out of the Challenge Cup and League Cup respectively. Only made one loan signing, a young midfielder from Dundee who hasn't even played yet, so it's the squad out the box. Miles easier than the full game, that's for sure!

Archived