Football Manager Handheld

Killiesquirrel

Anyone know what I can do to change the "insufficient resources for multiple leagues". Currently playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Only downside compared to past versions is the struggle to get players on loan and almost all the transfer market is scottish players...keep recommending Sevco players too and I aint signing them for AFC.

Currently 2nd, 8 pts behind P25 W20 D2 L3. In final of Lge Cup v STRANRAER (they beat Celtic 4-3AET)

There's no way around that, unfortunately.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think you'll use it on your device a lot? If yes, then it's certainly worth £7 as it's a great time Killer.

Yes I'll use it on my iPad and/or iPhone which I'm never off. Cheers just wanted to know if it was worth the 7 quid

• 2 weeks later...

Worth getting this then? I don't have the time to play the real Football Manager any more (well, I do, but I don't want to look at it that way) so thinking about getting this for my Kindle. Chrisy, if you could tell me how to get it for free, that would be nice of you.

It's hugely frustrating when you're used to the main game, that's the biggest downside. Navigating through the menus can be a pain, particularly when looking for players, and there rarely seems to be enough players interested in signing for you unless you're a top club.

It's a decent effort though.

I'm in my 4th season with Stirling and I'm currently in the Championship.

1st season: won league 2

2nd season: came 2nd in league 1 but won the play offs, beating Alloa in the semi final and Livi in the final

3rd season: finished 7th in the championship also managed to beat Motherwell in the Scottish cup. That season I had Hearts and Aberdeen in the league as well.

4th season: currently sitting 7th but still only 3 points off the play offs

Worth getting this then? I don't have the time to play the real Football Manager any more (well, I do, but I don't want to look at it that way) so thinking about getting this for my Kindle. Chrisy, if you could tell me how to get it for free, that would be nice of you.

Go to your kindle settings > security and tick the box "unknown sources"

Go to the play store and download 4shared, once downloaded sign up (takes 10 seconds), once you've done that, search "football manager 2014.apk"

There will be numerous results, download one that is roughly 20-30MB, anything less is usually just a tutorial on how to play it, or a completely different game.

I'm currently in 2020 with Clyde, sitting mid table in league one. Done fairly average jumping between league 1 and 2. hopefully I'll gain promotion to the championship soon but it wont be easy in the season I'm ccurrently in with the likes of Partick Thistle, Livingston and a vastly overrated Airdrie in the league.

Even though I'm in 2020 my main team is still players that play just now, no regens or youngsters who appear in the game. My starting 11 Nd subs and (who theyre with at present)

GK Alex Mitchell (Annan)

RB Andy Mitchell (Rangers)

LB Kieran MacDonald (Clyde)

CB Brian McQueen (Clyde)

CB Calum Fordyce (Livi)

RM Steven Brisbane (Falkirk)

LM Stuart McColm (Clyde)

CM Kris Faulds (Falkirk)

CM Adam Hunter (Ayr?)

FW Ross Caldwell (Hibs)

FW Craig Wighton (Dundee)

Subs

Derek Gaston (Morton)

Iain Gray (Clyde)

Scott Agnew (Dumbarton)

Brian Cameron (Elgin)

Kevin Watt (Clyde)

Sadly Caldwell had a big club release clause in mine, I got one beautiful season out of him before he left for the Perth Saints.

Gray and MacDonald were rubbish for me, they're away. I still have Marsh, McQueen, McColm, McBeth and Oliver near my starting lineup.

Go to your kindle settings > security and tick the box "unknown sources"

Go to the play store and download 4shared, once downloaded sign up (takes 10 seconds), once you've done that, search "football manager 2014.apk"

There will be numerous results, download one that is roughly 20-30MB, anything less is usually just a tutorial on how to play it, or a completely different game.

Cheers man. Tried that before and there again but it's not loading up passed the logos screen. Puts me off actually buying it if it won't load! I'll just sack it. Thanks anyway.

I made the mistake of starting a season in the Australian A-League (since it's my local league) but as unemployed. There are only 10 clubs and whenever a job is available it always goes to an established manager. I didn't get a look in at interview!

Sadly Caldwell had a big club release clause in mine, I got one beautiful season out of him before he left for the Perth Saints.

Gray and MacDonald were rubbish for me, they're away. I still have Marsh, McQueen, McColm, McBeth and Oliver near my starting lineup.

I still have Marsh and Oliver too, Olivers stats in my game are 10-12 for everything so god knows why I don't play him regularly

Archived