Football Manager Handheld

Killiesquirrel

I have £14.XX credit in my phone. Is there any way to transfer this into the Google Play store or would I need to pay for it using my card like it asked? I'd rather use the credit on my phone - got no other real use for it given I have free texts/internet most of the time. Seems a bit shite if I can't use that in the store.

Edit- it's cool. I found a way to get it through other means eventually. Trying it on my Kindle first and if that doesn't work I'll just do it on my phone. Can'tg wait to have my life ruined again.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started off unemployed and Ebbsfleet offered me a contract in November. Aim was to finish in the play-offs which I missed out on by a point or two which was all right I guess. We kept on horsing teams at home but being shagged away. Second season was the same and I finished 2nd which was pretty good; however I lost in the play-off first round against Dover. Did pretty well in the cups, getting to the 2nd round of the FA Cup losing 3-0 to Bradford. 4th round of the FA Trophy too.

I've been offered pretty much every job under the sun in the league above and League 2 and I feel I may have taken Ebbsfleet as far as I can; or as much as I can be bothered, so I'm probably going to jump ship soon. Quite enjoyed it here but I'm fucking bored of the league and the 4-0/0-4 nature of it.

I started a West Ham save last night and made one signing, Danny Ings from Burnley for all £7m of my transfer budget.

Started terrific in the league but still gutted at the opening day :(

1. Man City 1 (Aguero 90+2) West Ham 1 (Ings 78)

2. West Ham 2 (ings 37, Carroll 81pen) Aston Villa 1 (Kozak 66)

3. West Ham 2 (Ings 44, 84) Chelsea 0

Brilliant. I think Ings has pretty much repaid his transfer fee already. Next game was Yeovil away in the capital one cup, got beat 1-0 :lol:

Normal team (4132) is

Jaaskelainen

Demel Tomkins Collins Rat

Noble/Diame

Downing Nolan J.Cole/Jarvis

Ings Carroll

• 3 weeks later...

Started off unemployed and Ebbsfleet offered me a contract in November. Aim was to finish in the play-offs which I missed out on by a point or two which was all right I guess. We kept on horsing teams at home but being shagged away. Second season was the same and I finished 2nd which was pretty good; however I lost in the play-off first round against Dover. Did pretty well in the cups, getting to the 2nd round of the FA Cup losing 3-0 to Bradford. 4th round of the FA Trophy too.

I've been offered pretty much every job under the sun in the league above and League 2 and I feel I may have taken Ebbsfleet as far as I can; or as much as I can be bothered, so I'm probably going to jump ship soon. Quite enjoyed it here but I'm fucking bored of the league and the 4-0/0-4 nature of it.

Moved the next season to Wimbledon AFC and stayed there for two seasons in League 2. They wanted me to avoid relegation, so I did, meanwhile Ebbsfleet got promoted. The season after they asked the same of me, and I avoided relegation once more, and miraculously Ebbsfleet were promoted to League 2, making me question if I was actually good at this game. Was doing reasonably well in my 3rd season with Wimbledon, but I lost a game in October 4-3 after being 3-0 up so I resigned. Took a few months and I was given the Plymouth job where I was to make the play-offs, and made the play-offs I did. Lost in the first round though. Worst thing? Wimbledon were promoted again in the play-offs so I'm really starting to think I'm shite at this. The full game I'm a beast, but I dunno, maybe I'm used to there being more tactical options.

• 2 weeks later...

Half-way through the season with Plymouth and we're 2nd, five points off top and we're looking pretty good. Need to try and keep this up and hopefully win my first promotion in the year 2019... Really like the team I've assembled, and although we're weak in some areas, I reckon promotion would benefit us and we'd be able to stay afloat in League One. I was just offered the Leyton Orient job and they're in the relegation spots just now, but with the players I have at Plymouth just now I don't want to leave.

Edit- just sold my best player, 26 league goals in 23 games, who is out of contract in the summer, for £1.8M. I hope that was a good idea.

Got Ayr relegated from the Premiership after going up via the playoffs two seasons in a row.

Survival looked a distinct likelihood in February but a horror run of form (barring 1-0 wins over Motherwell and Rangers) saw my Ayr United team unable to stay in the top flight.

Last game of the season

Oldham 103pts

Plymouth 102 pts

Bradford 100pts

Oldham v Plymouth

Won 3-2. 3-0 up at HT and almost fucked it all up. John Etuhu, 55 goals in 50 appearances, netting a hat-trick. First promotion and first league win :D

My mate got a strange add-on thing from his mate that allows you to manage any international team on this, he managed Guam or something and won 2 games for them (good for Guam) against Palestine and Jordan. He then managed 2 different Chinese teams before becoming the China manager and leading them to the 2018 world cup QF. He said he'll do it for me and if anyones interested i'll let you know how

My mate got a strange add-on thing from his mate that allows you to manage any international team on this, he managed Guam or something and won 2 games for them (good for Guam) against Palestine and Jordan. He then managed 2 different Chinese teams before becoming the China manager and leading them to the 2018 world cup QF. He said he'll do it for me and if anyones interested i'll let you know how

Yes please

I'm assuming he got it off FMHVibe (the site I'm a mod on) as there's a member who released this and I'm now managing San Marino.

I'm assuming he got it off FMHVibe (the site I'm a mod on) as there's a member who released this and I'm now managing San Marino.

Somthing like that probably, its really quite shite managing these shite teams tho, my mate got Guam because there was a few Americans eligible for them

Archived