Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

On the basis that the majority of these sub-primates were sporting a number of variations of old/new rangers tops & tat, should the reincarnated rangers not issue a "not in our name" statement to distance themselves from these moronic transgressions ?? No, wait . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Someone put up a video earlier, although it was either not in this thread, or it was moved. Anyway, it was telling in my opinion about the sociopathic caprice of your average loyalist and orange person. They brick, bottle and attack police. There were women and men of all ages acting like complete idiots. Anyway, at the end the orangemen arrive and they all start singing God Save the Queen. Do these docile deliquents really think her majesty would approve of this whole charade ?

And the concerned residents of Ardoyne, (who, in some cases, travelled from Mid-Ulster to be an Ardoynian), haven't rioted for the last umpteen years when the parade passed, even though they live behind the shops and couldn't see it unless they walked up to be offended by it.

Both sides have, as you so eloquently put it, complete imbeciles with a sociopathic caprice.

On the basis that the majority of these sub-primates were sporting a number of variations of old/new rangers tops & tat, should the reincarnated rangers not issue a "not in our name" statement to distance themselves from these moronic transgressions ?? No, wait . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sarcasm aside, I think they should, as should the Unionist party and the LOL's.

I also agree with Co.Down Hibee's point about banning those involved.

And the concerned residents of Ardoyne, (who, in some cases, travelled from Mid-Ulster to be an Ardoynian), haven't rioted for the last umpteen years when the parade passed, even though they live behind the shops and couldn't see it unless they walked up to be offended by it.

Both sides have, as you so eloquently put it, complete imbeciles with a sociopathic caprice.

While it's certainly true that both sides have bigots and idiots, it's not really relevant in this particular instance. There really isn't any useful comparison to be made between drunken, aggressive thugs fighting with police and folk who are peacefully minding their own business. Edited by flyingrodent

While it's certainly true that both sides have bigots and idiots, it's not really relevant in this particular instance. There really isn't any useful comparison to be made between drunken, aggressive thugs fighting with police and folk who are peacefully minding their own business.

Except for the fact that it wasn't allowed through because of years of rioting and violence from the drunken aggressive "folk who are peacefully minding their own business."

Losers all round I'm afraid.

Except for the fact that it wasn't allowed through because of years of rioting and violence from the drunken aggressive "folk who are peacefully minding their own business."

Losers all round I'm afraid.

I see. So in many ways, it's the folk who *weren't* attacking the police - and indeed weren't even present - who are to blame for the violence. Edited by flyingrodent

I see. So in many ways, it's the folk who *weren't* attacking the police - and indeed weren't even present - who are to blame for the violence.

He hasn't said they are to blame.

Topics like this are like Catholic Schools ones. It's important to check the credentials of those throwing stones, figuratively. You often get horrible bigot types, like caoimhin, that are happy to castigate one part of the cimmunity, yet will set up the deflector shields when Nationalist violence and scumbaggery is brought up.

He hasn't said they are to blame.

Topics like this are like Catholic Schools ones. It's important to check the credentials of those throwing stones, figuratively. You often get horrible bigot types, like caoimhin, that are happy to castigate one part of the cimmunity, yet will set up the deflector shields when Nationalist violence and scumbaggery is brought up.

He's better than that mate - he even linked the tragic death of a young girl to Windsor Park, despite the fact that it happened on the opposite side of the city.

Anyone who goes to 'march' on either side of this dated pish is essentially a fuckwit of the highest order. I've never met a single reasonable person at any march on either side. The video of the attacks on the police in Ireland are a disgrace, these people wouldn't be attacking the police if they let them through the nationalist area,they'd be screaming for their protection when the nationalists started on them. I wish them all a vast outbreak of herpes

This

It would have been good entertainment for everyone just to see them running right back out as soon as the nationalists got a sniff of them

Had to put up with 2 marches through Perth this summer. Perth wasn't even represented by any of the fuckers that were marching. Utterly shameful that it's allowed to happen anywhere in the 21st century. The marchers are bad enough, but the cretins who tag on and intimidate normal people are the worst scum you could hope to set eyes on.