Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Don't think any of the inventors on your list are accurate, and penicillin was being used be Arabs centuries before.

Best post on P&B ever.I read it and read it again.I was shocked then I laughed then I facepalmed.I read it again and felt angry,then felt sorry for poster.So I read it again and felt regret for captain kirks education.The complete range of human emotions brought on by 1 sentence.Unbelievable.What a complete f. U ckw it .hello mcfly.anybody in there?

How many terrorist atrocities have been carried out, on behalf of a sky-fairy, in Scotland?

Once again, a champion of the failed statelet is not in any position to lecture on bigotry.

How many terrorist bombings, how many assassinations, how many civil wars have been perpetrated by Scottish Catholics, Scottish Protestants, or any form of pseudo-groups in between, over the past 50 years? How many have been carried out in Norn Ireland, to the unmitigated glee of its population,who have colluded in bigoted violence for generations?

Stop deflecting and answer the questions please.

You're massively generalising. I assume you're just trolling but still.

Best post on P&B ever.I read it and read it again.I was shocked then I laughed then I facepalmed.I read it again and felt angry,then felt sorry for poster.So I read it again and felt regret for captain kirks education.The complete range of human emotions brought on by 1 sentence.Unbelievable.What a complete f. U ckw it .hello mcfly.anybody in there?

:lol:

Imagine being arrogant about being Scottish, Jesus fucking wept.

Oh dear. I think you'll find Scots have many reasons to be arrogant, champ.

greggy.png

Gotta love the "orange fest" something for all the family eh? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1373676688.531432.jpg

It's the hanging man in a tracksuit that really makes you feel the legislative power of the historic parliamentary settlement, isn't it?

Ah, celebrations of modern democracy. They're so bracingly hate-filled and religiously targeted, aren't they?

Edited by flyingrodent

From what I could see on the news, they filmed people trying to tan the windscreens of police vans, lobbing bricks etc. and these people were so unafraid of the forces of law and order that they didn't bother to cover their faces. In fact many of them were wearing just shorts and flip flops.

They should be easily identifiable.

The local press should print "do you know this man?" articles and the full force of the law should be brought to bear on them,

At least, that's what would happen in a civilised society.

In fact many of them were wearing just shorts and flip flops.

They should be easily identifiable.

Yes, I can just see it on Crimewatch now, "Do you recognise these legs and feet? If so, call Crimestoppers now on 0800....."

Maybe the police will start doing identikit images of legs, feet and toes of those who protected their identity by wearing trackies and trainers.