Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in, I will not rest until those metrosexual Deceboys are put to bed and not in a way that they reproduce.

Slashtag

Us guys in Club Doss don't roll like that mate. We live & let live round here.

Our empathetic natures can be wasted on some though, pity is more suitable in some cases. The DOSS has a right to defend itself.

I don't disagree....I tend to think that Club Doss is where the Club Dece guys graduate to once their testosterone levels drop somewhere & their horizons are broadened beyond lifting.

I know man....I've been there! :ph34r:

SteelJag is a most doss addition (as is everyone else, no one person is more important than anyone else and we're all equally doss). 

I'm not a Communist in any way nor am I naive enough to believe all men are equal but in Club Doss......you are bag on the money! :-)

So I take it everyone here does their big shops in Morrison's?

Moving flat so going to have to shop in a tesco metro to my living, less than doss,bet those club Dece boys shop in waitrose because they think it will aid their lifting scope. Gahahaha

Moving flat so going to have to shop in a tesco metro to my living, less than doss,bet those club Dece boys shop in waitrose because they think it will aid their lifting scope. Gahahaha

I do because it's a 10 minute walk along the road. Doss

Moving flat so going to have  to shop in a tesco metro to  my living, less than doss,bet those club Dece boys shop in waitrose because they think it will aid their lifting scope. Gahahaha

Let go man....this is Club Doss.

DOSS going global. Can anything be too doss? Nice to see the doss commando let the arabic equivalent of "club dece" join him on his track.

Archived