• Last Reply

Name that band folks!

'I owe you nooothing, nothing, nothing at all!!'

That's right - 80's band Doss

Name that band folks!

'I owe you nooothing, nothing, nothing at all!!'

That's right - 80's band Doss

0871_142722_brospaphotosL10708.jpg

Now here's 2 lads who would fly straight into Club Dece.

Day started indecent when I was half way down the dairy aisle in my local Sainsburys when I realised I hadn't lifted my £20 out of the ATM. Thought things would stay in that manner. But hell no! I stayed doss. Got another score out, got my shite together then went to work which was fine. On the way stopped off at the m&s garage to get the girls in the office some rocky road and chocolate roll mini-bites.

Policeman came in behind me who was in paying for the fuel had neglected to pay for on his previous visit. Had a laugh about it then told him about forgetting my cash. He told me the same thing happened to him at Christmas. If the money hadn't been lifted just inform the bank and they would get it back.

Things were getting doss. Work was fine then we got away half an hour early to enjoy the sun. Took my dog out round the flesh-pot which was the local park. My mate then called to say he was having a pint in the local. Hooked up, had a couple of pints then a top carry-out from the local Chinese for tea.

Called the bank and they said they would check out the issue, which was basically me rushing before going to work.

So I am convinced that DOSS can see you through. 99.9% of your worries never happen, stastically.

Proud to be DOSS. Be DOSS to one another.

My day wasn't doss at all......but now I here in Club Doss......life is Doss again.

Keep your chin up mate. You live in a fucking BOAT! DOSS to the max, imo. I appreciate somes days are less doss than others. Just remember there will always be someone less DOSS than you.

Day started indecent when I was half way down the dairy aisle in my local Sainsburys when I realised I hadn't lifted my £20 out of the ATM. Thought things would stay in that manner. But hell no! I stayed doss. Got another score out, got my shite together then went to work which was fine. On the way stopped off at the m&s garage to get the girls in the office some rocky road and chocolate roll mini-bites.

Policeman came in behind me who was in paying for the fuel had neglected to pay for on his previous visit. Had a laugh about it then told him about forgetting my cash. He told me the same thing happened to him at Christmas. If the money hadn't been lifted just inform the bank and they would get it back.

Things were getting doss. Work was fine then we got away half an hour early to enjoy the sun. Took my dog out round the flesh-pot which was the local park. My mate then called to say he was having a pint in the local. Hooked up, had a couple of pints then a top carry-out from the local Chinese for tea.

Called the bank and they said they would check out the issue, which was basically me rushing before going to work.

So I am convinced that DOSS can see you through. 99.9% of your worries never happen, stastically.

Proud to be DOSS. Be DOSS to one another.

The way of Doss will see you through. What did you get from the chinese?

Now I'm not that keen on Chinese food (respect the choices of others) but when I do go to one I often opt for chips and gravy which is doss enough but around a year ago I discovered salt and chilli chips IN BATTER. An excellent DOSScovery.

EDIT to share dossness

http://www.take-a-way.co.uk/menu/5916/new-wynn-chinese-paisley/

The "Happy Meals" are also rather doss. A couple of chicken wings, sausages, and chips is a doss choice especially in gravy. They will add your choice of sauce free of charge if you want one.

Archived