Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway in park found a purse. Cash and cards in it. Was a business card in it. Phoned it up was the lassie's brother.

He came down and picked it up. He offered me the cash in it but I politely refused.

That's how the DOSS boys roll :D

Anyway in park found a purse. Cash and cards in it. Was a business card in it. Phoned it up was the lassie's brother.

He came down and picked it up. He offered me the cash in it but I politely refused.

That's how the DOSS boys roll :D

I did that last Saturday with a wallet I found........DOSS boys indeed :)

See "people who are sound" thread.

Ooft. I blame you for your hitler comment :P

Only kidding, he seemed an okay lad, I'm sure he will be back.

What will his new alias be I wonder?

DOSS behaviour indeed jagfox. I myself could have swiped a dropped fiver while working at Cowdenbeath a few months back as there was no way of telling who had dropped it. Handed it to my boss who put it in the charity tin.

DOSS behaviour indeed jagfox. I myself could have swiped a dropped fiver while working at Cowdenbeath a few months back as there was no way of telling who had dropped it. Handed it to my boss who put it in the charity tin.

Now that is doss, not sure if I would do the same.

I did see a girl drop something and it turned out to be a score note I shouted her and obviously gave that back. She hardly even said thanks but we dont do our doss deeds for credit I suppose.

Archived