MS Paint - The P&B Story

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave up after season one cos thought it was a bit meh. Did I do a bad thing?

Yes. Season 1 is doss. I love the character development stuff just as much as the 'action' stuff. But it gets better and better as it goes on.

Where can I watch it for free online?

You can watch it all on Netflix. You will have to register an account and give your card details, but you get a month's free membership and can cancel your account any time before that month ends.

Yes. Season 1 is doss. I love the character development stuff just as much as the 'action' stuff. But it gets better and better as it goes on.

You can watch it all on Netflix. You will have to register an account and give your card details, but you get a month's free membership and can cancel your account any time before that month ends.

ThanQ.

Lies. Mad Men is better. You haven't got a clue.

Absolute bollocks. I'd put breaking bad in the same bracket as the sopranos and the wire. Every other tv programme is an irrelevance.

Mad Men! Have you been smoking crack?

As I said, Breaking Bad is the best TV show I have ever seen. I haven't seen Mad Men. My statement remains truthful.

Then you are a fool.

Absolute bollocks. I'd put breaking bad in the same bracket as the sopranos and the wire. Every other tv programme is an irrelevance.

Mad Men! Have you been smoking crack?

Mad Men is in the bracket, you absolute pillowcase. 4 Emmys back to back. Breaking Bad is good, but not Mad Men good.

Mad Men is in the bracket, you absolute pillowcase. 4 Emmys back to back. Breaking Bad is good, but not Mad Men good.

Not for me, its almost like different people like different things though.

Mad Men was a good watch for me, but Breaking Bad was compulsive viewing for me, same as The Sopranos, for example, where I had to know what came next. Mad Men I could take or leave.

Good use of pillowcase though.

Archived