Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

I've just been taken over and now whenever I go to search for a player I get no results unless I un-tick 'Unrealistic transfers' in which case I get everyone.

Anyone had this problem before?

I've posted it on the SI forums but no doubt the post will go ignored due to it not being typed in the correct manner or some other nonsense reason.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally retired my Gibraltar game , but not until a spell with Scotland.

Go to the 2078 World Cup, and expected to get papped out early. Losing to North Korea in a warm-up game at Hampden didn't help...

yIJYItA.png

dmJNPOV.png

zEpd4eT.png

8wgYDz6.png

Us6GZVJ.png

Absolutely stank the place out, but I'd take that if it happened in real life!

I've just been taken over and now whenever I go to search for a player I get no results unless I un-tick 'Unrealistic transfers' in which case I get everyone.

Anyone had this problem before?

I've posted it on the SI forums but no doubt the post will go ignored due to it not being typed in the correct manner or some other nonsense reason.

You have a transfer embargo IMO

Working on an update for FM14 with some assistance from Minsterman who used to do the updates before, just having bother with the continental qualifiers at the minute but once that's done I'll stick it up for anyone on here who wants it.

You have a transfer embargo IMO

I had thought that but the takeover had been completed and the new chairman had already announced additional transfer funds. I assumed that would indicate it had been lifted.

I'll make a copy of the save and holiday it a week or two and see if that makes a difference.

Not sure what to do I've finished 6th with Peterborough in the EPL 2 seasons in a row. I get interviews for the big English teams but never get the job. I can't see myself getting them any higher any time soon either Chelsea, City and United are just too good.

The PSV job has just came up and they are 9 points clear Philip Cocu has just taken a job in Germany so on one hand it would be good to get some trophies for the cv or I could stay at Peterborough as the majority of my team have 5 star potential

Pirlo doesn't want to be Hamilton Accies' Head of Youth Development :(

Aye he's an arse. Didn't want to vent assistant manager in Israel either.

Motivating is easily the most important attribute for coaching on the game.

Get someone with 10 for attacking/defending etc and 20 for motivating and they'll usually give you 4 stars.

Get someone with 10 for attacking/defending etc and 20 for motivating and they'll usually give you 4 stars.

2 :(

To be fair I could easily get a better coach, and the qualities of the others means all he does is share attacking duties with another, but I'm pretty sure he was one of the first coaches I signed while at St Johnstone, have a backroom staff that follow me about and hes part of it

Motivation, determination & discipline are the most important attributes IMO (include adaptability for foreign staff). After that it's just the right attribute for the relevant role

Archived