Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

Has anyone ever thought of trying a online save where we get 42 people and take over the whole Scottish Leagues? Hard ask for that many people but if it worked out it would be brilliant.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few of us had an on-line game a few years ago, but even with the 4/5 of us it was pretty unworkable. I don't think we managed to finish half the season before we sacked it. If it worked though, that would be epic.

Like Smurph said, 2 or 3 folk would probably work assuming you're all available at the right times and can play on a computer which is probably averaging 3/4 star game performance. If you load a small database and set a time limit on things like tactics and transfers, it'd work between a few. 42 people not in a million years.

I play with my mate sometimes. We've progressed about 7 seasons but that has took us over a period of a good few months. It's easily achievable with 4 or 5 as long as you limit your games to just the commentary on the fastest speed and no replays. And that's with a large database.

http://www.4shared.com/file/qr2ThTUiba/Players_Staff__Leagues_2014-15.html

I present to you my FM Update for 2014. There's still a few kinks to be worked out but as far as transfers and promotions and relegations go, it's accurate.

- 2014/15 European qualifiers are incomplete right now, it's one hell of a task to redo due to countries allocations changing from last season and teams moving up in seeding.

- If starting in England, Coventry and Aldershot will start with their 10 point deductions still, I have no clue how to fix that. I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to advance editing.

If any players are missing from the squads, check the Reserves/Youth teams just in case but if folk have left your club and I have them there, let me know.

Other than that, have a blast and fill yer boots, I'll have a complete update done by the end of the transfer window.

It's funny how accurate FM can be. For example Stevie May scored exactly 27 goals in my first season, same as really life. He also tends to score about half of my league goals, again same as real life. That said if it does mirror and he gets 18 goals in 20 games then I'll be very chuffed.

That Russian boy is a beast! If you can get the offer down i'd choose him.

I'm playing the long game, and trying to unsettle him, it'll still be a huge fee I imagine

1rq4.jpg[/img]
That's how I roll :P

Have adjusted Wighton and Kerr's CA and PA to reflect what they are and could be capable of IRL and I'm using Pro's transfer update with some corrected transfers.

RyanSpencer_OverviewProfile_zps18e6f88c.

£20m

NikolayRybakov_OverviewProfile_zps561fb1

£57m

Or...

EnginFuchidzhi_OverviewProfile_zpsa3cf95

£1.5 - £1.9m

:lol:

Think I'll sign the cheap option, and see how he develops, far less risk and his pace will likely see him score goals until his mental stats improve

Won the league and League Cup with Dundee Utd in my second season. Also got to the quarter finals of the Europa League before being cuffed by eventual winners Arsenal. I did beat them home and away in the groups though.

I beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 away and a 1-1 draw at home in the first knockout stage, then lost 1-0 away to Dinamo Moscow before pumping them 3-0 at home.

I was given £5.8m transfer budget but changed it so I got the max wage p/w budget; £89k :lol:

Just started a career with Wigan. Signed Conor Sammon, Robbie Keane, Gary Martin (plays with KR who are about to play Celtc in CL, stats are decent and cost like 50k), John Flanagan(loan) and Jesse Lindergard (sp?)(loan).

Hopefully the team will be good enough, I've not started league campaign yet but I'm hopeful. Even though I'm shit at FM :lol:

Just started a career with Wigan. Signed Conor Sammon, Robbie Keane, Gary Martin (plays with KR who are about to play Celtc in CL, stats are decent and cost like 50k), John Flanagan(loan) and Jesse Lindergard (sp?)(loan).

Hopefully the team will be good enough, I've not started league campaign yet but I'm hopeful. Even though I'm shit at FM :lol:

Iv tried two different saves with Wigan really good basis to the team and few decent signings with the wage budget should set them up but both saves the team really have struggled for consistency but have been great in Europe

Archived