English Defence League

Allowing Nick Griffin onto Question Time a few years ago was the beggining of the end for him, before that he was the talk of the press and had loads of coverage, once he was exposed as being an utter halfwit who didn't really have any policies that were even remotley feasible you very rarely heard of the man. His party will just slip away once he loses his seat.

Allowing Nick Griffin onto Question Time a few years ago was the beggining of the end for him, before that he was the talk of the press and had loads of coverage, once he was exposed as being an utter halfwit who didn't really have any policies that were even remotley feasible you very rarely heard of the man. His party will just slip away once he loses his seat.

The weirdest bit on that episode was when he realised he was getting it from all sides so started doing a weird giggle and rocking back and forth quickly, sort of bouncing in his seat. A proper oddball.

I believe they are a splinter group from the BNP, they both hold near identical views though.

Aren't they something to do with Jim Dowson? - another industrial strength fucktard

there was a Panorama thing on a wee while back claiming the BNP were in freefall with a lot of the original activists leaving in droves after falling out with Nick Griffin, saying they were in serious debt and defrauding their EU expenses..it had a truly pathetic set-up of a 'press conference' at the end as well where BNP members just shouted abuse at the Panorama crew

I for one welcome UAF in their violent crusade against bigots and racists. Here's hoping more BNP members get their arses handed to them by UAF.

I for one welcome UAF in their violent crusade against bigots and racists. Here's hoping more BNP members get their arses handed to them by UAF.

You do realise the UAF are Communist and support the overthrow of democracy in the UK?

Edited by dillinger

You do realise the UVF are Communist and support the overthrow of democracy in the UK?

I didn't say I support everything they stand for, just their violent crusade against bigots and racists.

I didn't say I support everything they stand for, just their violent crusade against bigots and racists.

You're obviously a mixed up soul.

A fine of example of someone who knows nothing but likes to put their bit in. :1eye