Facts you made up

Mak

If the main reservoir of the Brent oilfield was fully emptied, you could stack over twenty double-decker buses one on top of the other at it's largest point and drive one through it for at least 4 miles.

The country with the highest average height for men is Sudan, for women it's Canada

If you took the total population of the world and stood then shoulder to shoulder, and toe to heel, in a square, they would fit in Central Park NY

The book "Trainspottin'" is about a group of socially inadequates who spend their days at the end of station platforms, notebook in hand, wearing attractive anoraks and jacking up huge amounts of heroin. off on trains.

a1974h will one day realise that if you come up with several ideas within the space of 5 mins then you can stick them in a single post.

Eta: If you're just the type that (for some sad reason) feel the need to have a massive post boost in a short period of time, see the music forum where Eednud and booitsme ruin threads by throwing in a few posts every half hour. One of them has 17,000 posts in just over a year FFS.

Edited by Hedgecutter

a1974h will one day realise that if you come up with several ideas within the space of 5 mins then you can stick them in a single post.

Eta: If you're just the type that (for some sad reason) feel the need to have a massive post boost in a short period of time, see the music forum where Eednud and booitsme ruin threads by throwing in a few posts every half hour. One of them has 17,000 posts in just over a year FFS.

Sorry mate, it's just that I've had a couple of beers and I've hit a bit of a creative peak. I'm only having laugh which is more than I can say about you. Also Eednud and Bootisme's multitude of posts in the music forum provide Pie and bovril with a bit of character which again is more than can be said about your post. Next time I will message you so I can run by you what I can and cannot post. Now who's the one ruining threads now ya fanny

T in the park came about after a signwriter from Kinross ran out of stencils with the letters "N" and "o" whilst making a sign saying "Not in the park", with a sheeps arse covered with a Red Cross over it underneath, just in case the locals got frisky. A music promoter stole the sign, put it up in a big field, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Sorry mate, it's just that I've had a couple of beers and I've hit a bit of a creative peak. I'm only having laugh which is more than I can say about you. Also Eednud and Bootisme's multitude of posts in the music forum provide Pie and bovril with a bit of character which again is more than can be said about your post. Next time I will message you so I can run by you what I can and cannot post. Now who's the one ruining threads now ya fanny

:lol:

That started out as an understandable explanation and with each subsequent word turned more and more rapidly into a beautiful barrage of drunken abuse.

Fair play.

If you took the total population of the world and stood then shoulder to shoulder, and toe to heel, in a square, they would fit in Central Park NY

It has since been revealed that the scientists who made this claim fiddled the figures.

Their attempts at performing the calculation were thwarted by the population of the metropolitan area of McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas which is the most obese in the USA.

The rotundity of these people made it impossible to form a square so they were omitted.

As a footnote:-

While sitting at home waiting for his next fast food delivery a resident of Mission, who was upset at being omitted, modeled the scenario using pizza crust crumbs and dried slices of pepperoni. He claimed that there would have been no major deformity of the square except for the Eastern edge where the bulge would have extended only roughly half way across 5th Ave.

Unfortunately his wife ate the evidence before his claim could be verified.