Facts you made up

Mak

Although cats enjoy lapping milk from a saucer they are, in fact, scared of upturned saucers. If neighbourhood cats are digging up your flower-beds or crapping all over the garden, put several upturned saucers in a line across the grass. A cat will see this as a scary "ooooo" and flee the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 time French Open champion Gustavo Kuerten played for East Fife in season 98/99. He signed for them in July 1998 just a month after winning his 2nd title at Roland Garros

In one game I was at, at the Old Bayview, the Caley beat East Fife 5-1 and he was at fault for a couple of the goals. I may have shouted a couple of unsavoury comments to him in his native Portuguese.

He left East Fife in May 1999 and returned to tennis and managed to win his 3rd French Open title in 2001.

Ian Paisley hated those little bowls of scented wood shavings and dried plant material that some folk have in their houses. Unfortunately his cries of "We'll have no potpourri here!" were widely misinterpreted and led to him unfairly being branded a bigot.

22 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Ian Paisley hated those little bowls of scented wood shavings and dried plant material that some folk have in their houses. Unfortunately his cries of "We'll have no potpourri here!" were widely misinterpreted and led to him unfairly being branded a bigot.

Although Pot Pourri smells nice, it turns into sludgy pulp as soon as you add the boiling water and tastes rank. 
I much prefer Pot Noodle and Pot Rice.