Facts you made up

Mak

Flog it presenter Paul Martin once partied with Charlie sheen at his LA mansion for 6 days in a row. Sources say cocaine, prostitutes and dwarfes were present also.

Day 4:

rabbit-ambulance.jpg

Islamic State was founded after Abu Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi was knocked out of the Iraqi version of Strictly Come Dancing by a Lebanese transvestite named Trudy.

Pics or GTF

In the next few days Aberdeen are about to announce a huge cash investment from an energy drinks company. Due to team colours and the mascot Red Bull will announce details of the Red Bull Arena Aberdeen on Thursday

Pickles the dog what retrieved the stolen Jules Remit trophy back in 1966 was actually called Adolph but the BBC had a ban on such names at the time, so they had to delay reporting the story for 5 days whilst a competition was held at a local primary school to find a more public friendly alternative. The winners turned out to be the nephew of one of the top BBC executives but it wasn't seen as a bad thing in them days,

On a similar note, if I may be so bold to add a 2nd fact. The BBC had a meeting last week & ALL it's staff have been banned from making any programmes relating to the 50th anniversary of the 1966 World Cup final next year, the only exception being the Bobby Moore story starring Sheridan Smith in the lead role because they feel it would be detrimental to the drama to omit that couple of weeks from the bafta award winning docudrama.

Grimbo

Ps I know because I was that schoolboy.