Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

Well that was bloody incredible. Absolutely buzzing after that, we were brilliant to a man.

Caraux was excellent, we defended as a team and on the rare move forward we played with confidence. I'm in work at 7am tomorrow, f**k knows how I'm going to sleep!

I just saw the result on Reporting Scotland (I forgot this was all on tonight). The other half shouted down "what's so funny?!" such was my uncontrolled laughter.

Well done Morton. Should make for a great tournament with all the other sides thinking they have a great chance of winning some silverware now like St Mirren last season. Dons fans will be expecting more tomorrow I reckon.

Well that was bloody incredible. Absolutely buzzing after that, we were brilliant to a man.Caraux was excellent, we defended as a team and on the rare move forward we played with confidence. I'm in work at 7am tomorrow, f**k knows how I'm going to sleep!

Well done. You's deserved it. We were shite.

If we had just took 1 or 2 of the chances when the goal was open we would have won. Ahh well. Life goes on

Congratulations to Morton for a fine defensive display tonight, and to the fans that turned up tonight in numbers in what was a slim hope of victory, hope you enjoyed the night and it continues into the wee small hours.

For me most of the regulation time was worse than shit football, it was boring football, late on and extra time were better fare but little idea of how to break down a team defending well the better team won