Support Jim Spence

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets not forget

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/103752-rangers-crisis-charles-green-offers-85m-loan-to-buy-club/

Administrators also state that should the CVA fail, on July 23, Mr Green is "contractually obliged" to purchase the club’s assets for a newco for £5.5m.

Why don't they say the club?

We all know the answer to that

Yet in your signature there is clearly a picture of the outside of Ibrox on which is written 'Rangers F.C.'. Not 'The Rangers F.C.'.

Also Sevco fans seem to think they know a lot about 'their' history, so you would have thought that they would have reflected their club's name in their songs if their club was always 'The Rangers'.

And once again, Jim Spence didn't say that Rangers died or whatever; he said that some people hold that opinion. The fact that Sevco fans can't grasp this shows them to the thick scum everyone knows they are.

And even if Spence DID say that, which he did not, why does that justify threats and insults?

To summarise; man is abused for something he didn't even say, and even if he did say it, which he didn't, it's not even close to get annoyed about let alone threatening someone about.

f**k you Sevco, and f**k your vile fanbase and sycophants in the media.

You too Celtic.

Be fair, they've got the wrong founding date bricked into the walls at the SportsDirect as well. Apparently it became acknowledged as 1872 as soon as they realised they wouldn't make 140 years when some "rangers historians" did "some research". :lol:

Nope, they're in the garage at DunSwizzlin. Just behind the Flymo.

If they'd been mo fly they might have got away with it!

I gave up taking interest when my worst fears were being realised, ie the big con to have a team at Ibrox was actually happening, but I thought I'd read that Rangers International had to pay to have the honours and history transferred to them. Was that not the case?

But they do.

“As ..administrators, our primary function was to keep the business going and effect a sale of the Club in order that it could continue, while maximizing the return for the creditors. These objectives were achieved. It will now fall to the liquidators to realise any further potential funds that may go to creditors. We have worked closely with the liquidators over the last few months to ensure an orderly transition.”

Different "they", Pelucia. Relying on Nuff'n Helps as an authority now, are we? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get yer quantums* here! Gerrem while they're hot, they're luvverly!

*Strictly speaking, "quanta", but "know your audience", eh?

I met him at the Proclaimers gig in December at the caird hall.

I simply said "Alright Jim, loving your work".

His reply was, "Not a Rangers fan then".

Top bloke.

I posted this a month or so ago, seems even more relevant now. Hopefully those precious wee Teddy bears don't get too upset seeing it.

i'm struggling to understand what you are getting at with the first sentence? do you genuinely not understand or have you put in "..." instead of "plc," in awful attempt at trickery?

the oldco still exists at the moment and the liquidation process undertaken by BDO is ongoing. the club was sold by D&P to green prior to the liquidation process beginning.

It says the club is a company. :wacko: Anyhoo, legislators make laws, not judges. Judges interpret the law and the interpretations of judges can be overturned.

That's how lawyers get to be so fucking rich.

You're doing a grand job. Carry on. :wub:

This is the very fulcrum of the discussion. Nailed.

An intangible concept. The discussion will never be amicably settled.

Correct. Rangers fans & others to whom it may benefit will say it's the same club, the rest of us will say it's a different club.

The reality is though that it doesn't really make a blind bit of difference. If the club in it's current guise(see what I did there) exists beyond the current bunch of crooks and the fact they are losing a rumoured £1m on a monthly basis, then in years to come they'll be known as the same club. The media want it, the SPFL want it. They have the same badge, colours, stadium and their fans will sing the same songs and bore us to death with the 54 titles chat.

You've got to admit it's a fair ruse to pull off dying then coming back to life as the same thing. Rangers could be Jesus.

It still in no way excuses the behaviour of their moronic legions of fans who are all too quick to play the outrage/victim card. Worse than becoming a parody of themselves, they've become a parody of a Celtic fan from a couple of years back. I mean just where do you start with Chris Graham? He's supposed to be one of the cleverer ones as well.

Nah, he gave them the bike and the lucozade bottle. thats about it

Has anyone ever ridden that bike? Was that the last bit of fun that hooker had before Greig hid her body behind the photocopier? Has that coal clock ever kept the right time?

That's the problem with this story - people keep ignoring the big questions.

Archived