Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brussel.

................and we all know what happens to them, don't we Tim?

As the Official Seamus Alias Hunter I'm embarrassed to say that I'm unsure whether this is Seamus or Belfast Tim.........probably BT.

You're safe mate, it's BT.

Harp & Shamrock banned but looks to have morphed into Elm Street.

As the Official Seamus Alias Hunter I'm embarrassed to say that I'm unsure whether this is Seamus or Belfast Tim.........probably BT.

You seem to like attention too. I find your posts too boring too read but I'll make the effort in future and LIKE THEM!

Speaking of attention seekers - welcome back and so long Seamus. Nice touch with the removal of 'bhoy' from your username though.

You seem to like attention too. I find your posts too boring too read but I'll make the effort in future and LIKE THEM!

I'm honoured you quoted me and didn't call me anything bigoted. Genuinely.

Like someone who went to a fee-paying school, university and lives in an affluent area?

I got into a fee paying school through a bursary. One which was awarded due to sporting ability no less. My family are by no means well off, in fact it's a contributing factor as to why I live with my grandparents. Unlucky.

If all the bigots were disappeared the rest of us would have a great wee time over here.

Agreed, so do the honourable thing.

Except, when referring to bigots, I suspect you mean all Protestants/Unionists, and everyone who disagrees with you.

Jeffrey is in the OO.

I've known him for years and I do not believe he has. I may be wrong, but I would be very surprised if he is. I haven't heard him singing songs about murderers either.

You come across of one of them sash bash types.

No thanks, I'm more of a heavy metal fan myself.

Tommy Breslin is playing far better football than all of DJ's teams combined on a fraction of the budget. His achievements recently are far more impressive.

He won five doubles in six years and a clean sweep with a team playing some of the best football I have ever seen in Ireland. Okay mate ;)

What is beyond parody is you're still letting on you don't support rangers.

I support Linfield, although I have been to Ibrox twice this season. I have also been to about 30 other grounds. Does that mean I support them too?

Archived