NFL London

Sloop John B

I haven't done stubhub in UK but got ticket for giants through them in US.

Everything went perfectly, confirmed tickets in plenty time but if anything does go wrong they guarantee to get you in the game.

You will be fine.

I got my tickets 2 months in advance.

Edited by invergowrie arab

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

I don't have a ticket yet and still don't know whether I should fly down for gameday or have a weekend of it and book a cheap hotel. Is there that much going on the day before the game to keep myself occupied?

Edited by GingerSaint

I don't have a ticket yet and still don't know whether I should fly down for gameday or have a weekend of it and book a cheap hotel. Is there that much going on the day before the game to keep myself occupied?

Good luck with the cheap hotel bit.

I'm hoping the Arsenal/Man United game scheduled for that weekend is going to stay on the Saturday. Obviously it will be moved for TV but hope it stays either early/late Saturday game.

Will they play a game at the Emirates on the same day as the NFL at Wembley? I've checked every IS game over the last 5 years or so and Arsenal have never played at home the same day. That could just be cooincidence tho.

I'm hoping the Arsenal/Man United game scheduled for that weekend is going to stay on the Saturday. Obviously it will be moved for TV but hope it stays either early/late Saturday game.

Will they play a game at the Emirates on the same day as the NFL at Wembley? I've checked every IS game over the last 5 years or so and Arsenal have never played at home the same day. That could just be cooincidence tho.

I'm sure there was an FA Cup semi final played at Wembley the same time as Arsenal were playing Liverpool. Maybe three years ago?

I'm fairly certain it's on the cards. They want to go global and London is the first stop. I don't see any problem with it. I have my team I support but I'd go to at least a couple of games a season.

I think it would help grow the game in the UK. That can only be a good thing