dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll buy it as long as no money ever makes its way into the pocket of the second "arty type" listed on your website Bazza. The lanky Derry b*****d streak of pish should get back to working at the tip!

That streak of pish has kindly agreed to let us use his clubbie for the launch perty, so he's all right by me, Beatson.

I trust you'll be starting a thread about this exciting literary news on We Are Perth, Jamie? Cheers pal x

I'll buy it as long as no money ever makes its way into the pocket of the second "arty type" listed on your website Bazza. The lanky Derry b*****d streak of pish should get back to working at the tip!

Refuse collector, artist, publican, star of the DCA promotional video - there is no end to the big man's talents.

Refuse collector, artist, publican, star of the DCA promotional video - there is no end to the big man's talents.

He was telling me about his plans for said clubbie for the launch perty. Jocky on the decks? Big Rab on the door?

I'll put a thread on WAP as well. Dundeebarry - the acceptable face of the Derry.

He was telling me about his plans for said clubbie for the launch perty. Jocky on the decks? Big Rab on the door?

I'll put a thread on WAP as well. Dundeebarry - the acceptable face of the Derry.

Cheers Jamie, much appreciated. Had I not been pimping out the book in my signature I'd start use "The acceptable face of the Derry" instead.

Launch perty likely to feature a Jocky-approved hip hop soundtrack and enough Special to float the Discovery.

Take note of what the mighty fermer Jamie_Beatson has done here, people. If you're a member of a forum dedicated to your own team, a wee thread with a link to www.tecklebooks.co.uk would be hugely appreciated.

Spread the good word, friends.

You forgot to include your name, eh? :P

No, I honestly didn't. I figure 1) it'll be funnier this way and 2) when this book becomes a collector's item and I sell it for meth money, the lack of personalized dedication will raise its value.

Seems to me that this disgusting book will contain swearie words and will attack the venerable institution that is Dundee FC.

Somebody should really write a strongly worded letter to the tully.

Cunto will write it himself. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Archived