dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

I might buy your book, but only if you can provide a sensible, funny and sustainable solution to the traffic problems in Dundee city centre.

:lol:

You lost me at sensible. I'll get back to you when I'm less drunk on excitement and white wine though.

Can we not just start reviewing it now anyway before anybody but Barry knows what is in it.

It'll be just like every other P&B thread where everyone has an opinion about something they know f**k all about :)

Good luck Barry, book will be bought.

It couldn't be simpler. You've got the academic who survived the Stalinist purges and is now having flashbacks to that time. There's his daughter whose long bitter marriage is falling apart around her and the journalist who's investigating the academic because he suspects he was never in Russia at the time and then he falls obsessively in love with the daughter and sacrifices his career to become a lense grinder in Omsk.

Fucking SPOILERS man, for f**k sake!

Is there any shagging in it?

Hi Frank.

The book features a lesbian darts team, an orgy scene, and there's a glory hole in the Fairmuir clubbie toilets. It's not overtly sexual, but you should expect a semi at the very least.

Removed because buy my book, cunto :thumsup2

Cheers!

Aye, but it's a bit of a harder sell telling pals, "he's a funny guy, buy his book, he wrote the Real Leigh Griffiths Blog". Cause they'll be like, "aye, did he? What's that and where can I read it?" Me - stumped.

I'll just give a couple of them a loan of the book after I get it.

Nah, I'll spread the word. It will be a harder sell now though.

I'll just give a couple of them a loan of the book after I get it.

Lend the book to your mates? Isn't that like downloading films? Scum like you are killing the writing industry! :ph34r:

Will this book be serialised on P&B?

I'll give it 2 years before it's available in the colonies, by which time it'll have been copied and pasted in it's entirety on P&B*

* I will be buying a copy, probably.

Bought.

Might buy it for my brothers' Christmas as well but they are both fannies and probably don't deserve it.

If the book turns out to be pish then it might be the perfect present for them .Buy 2 copies anyway!

Archived