dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did the stories in the Real Leigh Griffiths Blog go? Can't see them anymore.

Removed because buy my book, cunto :thumsup2

I will definitely be buying this, the RLGB is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Best of luck with it Barry.

Cheers!

Hope it's available in braille.

f**k the blind, Jimmy.*

*Story book version as voiced by Samuel L Jackson available on cassette only. Yeah, cassette only. f**k the world.

Ha ,ha. Great stuff. Qwos will be placing an order tomorrow.

Kwos my old friend. It's been a while, buddy. I trust you're well. Check me, fuckin' book oot n' ahing. Shit got real. Crazy, huh? Ken aye.

I'll see you in the 1st Division forum, brother. I've not been on for ages but I'll be on more often now that this thing's written.

Will it be in the shops or do we have to order it online?

This book would look pretty good next to Craig McCabe's "Driving Nowhere" on the local interest shelf in Waterstones.

I haven't had it confirmed yet but it looks like Waterstone's will be stocking it, along with some independent retailers.

Personally the role of Jocky should have been filled by Bomber Brown while on Benzo Fury, Methylated spirits and Caribbean Twist in between a narrative of a radio 4 newsreader.

I haven't pre ordered anything let alone a book. So this better be Teckle!

Thanks for the messages of support, folks. Much appreciated.

To clarify, anyone who pre-orders does indeed expose their home address to me and faces the possibility of relentless harassment.

I was going to pre-order this but after reading this you can gtf ya c**t :angry:

joking mate. Will pre-order in a bit :)

Thanks for the messages of support, folks. Much appreciated.

To clarify, anyone who pre-orders does indeed expose their home address to me and faces the possibility of relentless harassment. Totally worth it though, because this book's fucking teckle.

The book is not available in e-book form at this time, though it might be in the future. Paperback only at this stage of the game. For further info on that kind of stuff please contact my publisher, grant@tecklebooks.co.uk

BUY MY FUCKING BOOK YA c***s.

:thumsup2

i have began building the fortifications

P&Bers should be given free copies IMO.

Aye - at least one for review purposes.

Can we not just start reviewing it now anyway before anybody but Barry knows what is in it.

It'll be just like every other P&B thread where everyone has an opinion about something they know f**k all about :)

Good luck Barry, book will be bought.

Can we not just start reviewing it now anyway before anybody but Barry knows what is in it.

It'll be just like every other P&B thread where everyone has an opinion about something they know f**k all about :)

It couldn't be simpler. You've got the academic who survived the Stalinist purges and is now having flashbacks to that time. There's his daughter whose long bitter marriage is falling apart around her and the journalist who's investigating the academic because he suspects he was never in Russia at the time and then he falls obsessively in love with the daughter and sacrifices his career to become a lense grinder in Omsk.

Archived